Has anyone heard of Home Keys realty Group in Mishawaka, IN? thinking of renting a property from them & cant find anything out about them BBB or

Asked by Richard, Mishawaka, IN Thu May 26, 2011

onlin

Answers

3
Joe, , South Bend, IN
Tue Dec 20, 2011
Please feel free to check out our website!
Gerard Carney, Agent, Spring Hill, FL
Thu May 26, 2011
you can check with the state to see if there are any complaints since there license is actually monitored by the state. There would be no reason for you to find anything about them from the BBB if there was no complaint, As Realtors and Realty Companies, we rarely spend the time or money to register with the BBB. We have enough out of pocket expenses, so you would find info from the BBB if we are paid members or if there were complaints lodged against us.
Jody Jones, Agent, Elkhart, IN
Thu May 26, 2011
Richard,

I don't have any personal experience with them, but I don't think it would be out of line for you to ask them to speak to a few of their current tenants to see if they are happy with the company and their management.

Good Luck
Jody Jones
574-214-2746
Realty Group Resources
Elkhart, IN