Good afternoon. I am a writer and relocating to the Rochester area from Maryland.

Asked by bevdonald29, Rochester, NY Thu Aug 23, 2012

I am interested in waterfront and furnished. Please advise if you know of a waterfront property. Short term acceptable.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


William Tong, Agent, Arcadia, CA
Tue Sep 11, 2012
Hi bevdonald,

Your best bet would be to contact a RSPS certified Realtor. The RSPS designation is given by the National Association of Realtors to agents who specialize in Resort and Second Home Properties. They would be your ideal resource for waterfront and furnished properties.

That being said, Kimberly answered your question the quickest so she may be really knowledgeable about your area.

Good luck!

0 votes
Kimberly A.…, , Rochester, NY
Thu Aug 23, 2012
I would be more than happy to help you find a furnished waterfront rental. Please feel free to contact me at or (585)503-3560 on my cell so I can find out specifically what else you need in a rental. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you! Kim Jenkins, Associate Broker Nothnagle Realtors.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more