Fiance and I are seeking a rental home in Arlington, Tx and we both have low credit scores

Asked by Donecia Jeter, Arlington, TX Tue May 14, 2013

We only have one apartment on our rental history which is the one we are currently in which are student apartments and since I am no longer attending the school we are wanting to find a rental house and know nothing about the qualifications. We both have low scores in the 590 range but we are working to repair it and our household income is in the $50,000-$60,000 range. We want nothing less than 2 bedrooms in a nice neighborhood. We have to be out of our apartment July 31. Will we possibly be able to get approved for anything?

Answers

2
Jeff & Karina…, Agent, Arlington, TX
Tue May 14, 2013
Call me at 817-988-7653. I have 2 bed condo in north Arlington and a 4/2/2 in south Arlington.
Theresa Thom…, Home Buyer, North Richland Hills, TX
Tue May 14, 2013
I would be happy to help you. Please call me at 817-875-8214 or email me at ladytheresathombs@remax.net. Please visit my website at http://www.ladytheresathombs.com and register. I will be happy to show any rental you wish to look at.