Family looking to relocate in July to Downers Grove. Need 4 bdr. Close to Marquette Bapt. Acad. School. How far in adv. would I be able to sign lease?

Asked by rebeccaseitz43, Downers Grove, IL Sat Mar 9, 2013

Answers

3
Elena Taylor, Agent, Downers Grove, IL
Sat Mar 9, 2013
Most likely, you are looking that far in advance. It's possible that an agent may get advance notice of a rental becoming available. It's probably best to contact a local agent who does lots of rentals and is affiliated with an active and large local office. It's more likely to find something sooner so you can have peace of mind. The agent may also know of sellers who will be willing to rent should their properties not sell within a certain time frame. http://www.elenaotaylor.com
Cindy Valek…, Agent, Darien, IL
Sat Mar 9, 2013
The rental market in the Downers area has a very tight supply right now. Properties rent almost as fast as they are listed. Start looking in May with hopes of finding something and signing a lease in early June. You can have a Realtor set up a search for you that will update as new properties come on the market. Contact me if you would like me to do that for you.
Carolyn Duffy, Agent, Naperville, IL
Sat Mar 9, 2013
You could possibly sign a lease about 1pmth on advance