Rentals in 21784>Question Details

Michelleb521, Renter in Sykesville, MD

Family looking for a home to rent in Sykesville/Elderburg area!

Asked by Michelleb521, Sykesville, MD Wed Dec 21, 2011

Hi! My fiance and I are looking for a home to rent in the 21784 zip for around $1900. For reasons too long to explain here, we would prefer a place where pets are allowed. My daughter currently attends Piney Ridge Elementary. We are looking to rent for a minimum of 2 years while saving to buy a home. We are both solidly employed, non-smokers, and would take great care of your home! My daughter and I currently live in the Piney Ridge Townhome apartments, but it's just too small for the three of us. Although we completely understand "no pet" policies, we have both owned cats and dogs all of our lives and know how to train animals. If you are selling your home and having a hard time finding a buyer, please consider renting to us!

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 21784

Thank you for your inquiry-there are a few available homes in the area that accept pets on a case by case basis. Please contact me @410-259-1753 and I will be happy to arrange showings for you.