Family friendly neighborhoods to rent a house in Vero Beach?

Asked by Floridamom, Vero Beach, FL Sun Feb 17, 2013

We are a family of 4 (2 kids ages 0 and 2) and 1 dog (very calm sheltie) relocating to Vero Beach this summer. At this point, we are trying to figure out which neighborhood would be the right one for us. Any recommendations on neighborhoods to rent a house in? Preferably looking for a gated community and as close as possible to the beach! We will be looking for a nice 4 bedroom house (max. $2000/month) to rent from July on for at least 1 year. Any advice is appreciated! Thank you in advance.

Answers

4
John Makris, Agent, Vero Beach, FL
Mon Feb 18, 2013
There are rentals in your price range that fit your requirements in Vero Beach. Are you looking for furnished or unfurnished rental? Following is one example of an unfurnished rental that fits your requirements and about 10 minutes to the beach.

http://homes.veroflrealestate.com/idx/9023/details.php?idxID…

Feel free to contact me for at (772) 532-0945 for any question you may have.

John Makris
Treasure Coast
Sotheby’s International Realty
http://www.veroflrealestate.com
Summer Desou…, Agent, Vero Beach, FL
Mon Feb 18, 2013
Hello, I am a native of Vero Beach, so I know the area very well. I would love to discuss your different options with you. I know a great neighborhood for you, give me a call at 772-501-4876 or send me an email at SumAndShane@yahoo.com, and I will send you some information about the area.
Thank You,

Summer DeSouza
Weichert Realtors Hallmark Properties
772-501-4876
Vero Beach, Florida
Le Ann Dunne, Agent, Iowa City, IA
Sun Feb 17, 2013
I lived in Vero Beach for a number of years and get back for a visit every couple. It is a lovely community that your family will enjoy, especially living close to the beach. I recommend visiting with a couple of REALTORS to see who you are comfortable with. Finding a good REALTOR is key to your success in finding the right home. Wish you the best. Enjoy your time in Vero!
Michelle Kan…, Agent, Vero Beach, FL
Sun Feb 17, 2013
Hello Andrea & family & welcome to Vero Beach! I am a native Floridian & relocation specialist. I would love to help you with all your questions. Please call or text me do we may get started with your research. Buy & Sell with Michelle @ 772-538-4017