Rentals in Danbury>Question Details

Erica Ng Hov…, Home Buyer in Pleasanton, CA

Executive home for rent in Danbury

Asked by Erica Ng Hoversten, Pleasanton, CA Sun Aug 26, 2012

We're planning on putting our house for rent or lease option to buy because we're moving out of the area. It's located in a desirable section of western Danbury. The house was built in 2004, 4700 square feet, about 2 acres another 2 acres open land surrounding it. What's the current rental market for an executive-type home like this? Thanks in advance for the answers.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Danbury

Answers

2
Dee Ceylan, Agent, Danbury, CT Hi Erica,

It looks like you have an attractive property in Aunt Hack- King St area..That's one of the prime locations in Danbury regarding the commute and overall other criteria ( schools and neighborhood).. I won't seee you having hard time renting it with both scenarios. I will be happy to present you a market analysis with the recent rental and market activity in your area.. Timing is very important to rent your home. So, sooner to better to talk to a realtor and position your home in way that you won't lose any prime marketing time and oppotunity to rent it..

You can always email me or callme at deeceylan@prudentialct.com / 203 512 3520.. I will be happy to further assist you and answer your questions..

Warmest Regards
Dee Ceylan
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 15, 2012
Dear Erica,
After receiving your question, I had performed some research for you,and without seeing your home the answer to your question is; you looking at anything between $4000-$4800 per month to rent out your home. Of course to get exact value , you'll need to have a Realtor see your home in person. Please give me a call or send me an email if you would like to setup an appointment for a comparable market analysis.

Margaret Nagy
Licensed Realtor
2012 President Elect of Woman's Council of Realtors GFC
Prudential CT
(203) 885-8003
E-mail: margaretnagy@prudentialct.com
Hi Margaret, Thank you for your reply. What kind of commission we'd expect to pay if we've a REALTOR list the rental for us? And what other kind of services or benefits we'd receive in addition to listing it.
Flag Mon Aug 27, 2012