Eviction on my credit, is there any way to get rid of it?!

Asked by Christina_campolo, Raleigh, NC Sat Jan 26, 2013

In September of 2010 I was evicted. March 2011 I paid the debt off which by that time had been sent to a collector. Even though Ive paid it off and the account is closed as settled, its still preventing me from renting another place. Will I always have this problem, or since I've paid it off, is there a way to get it removed from my credit?

Answers

38
Andrewhensar…, Home Buyer, Houston, TX
Wed Sep 7, 2016
I don't understand how in the heck do ppl that have issues like evictions manage to get another roof over there heads if the ppl u lease from screwing u over its like they want ppl to be homeless and live on the streets
I agree with Ernie Yes, you do need to talk with a credit repair professional. We know of someone who you can talk to and you can ask him questions if he can help with your situation. He charges reasonable fees but he will tell you if he can help you or not. If he doesn't there is no charge. Take a chance. Also, you may need to know that owning a home now is less expensive for you than renting. If you can solve this problem and re direct your goal to owning a home - that will be more beneficial for you in the long haul. contact COMPUTERSPYEXPERTS at GMAIL dot COM.
Flag Sat Nov 11, 2017
With my identity undisclosed due to security reasons, I'll advise you all to contact globalview(DOT)hacker(AT)gmail(DOT)com for your hack jobs, if you're really serious about getting a hack done. I've worked with him twice now and he has proven to be one of the best hackers out there. i first contacted him back in december 2016 to help increase my credit score and also clear my credit card debt and he did excellently, again this past week he helped me with a fake diploma, i was really amazed. And I'm just glad i know someone that can help solve such life problems for me. I wonder how my life would be if i didn't contact him.
Flag Tue Oct 24, 2017
There are second chance rental assistance companies that can help those people. http://www.ways2rent.com provides a second chance rental assistance service that specialize in helping people with evictions, broken leases even low credit scores. If you really need help renting but have been turned down do to evictions, broken leases then you should reach out to ways2rent at 800-934-9807. This company can assist you in renting rather quickly. They have a 98% success ration in getting clients into a new home.
Flag Sun Jul 2, 2017
That's the truth don't never move to braeswood oaks apts on fondren.They cheat u on rent because rent could be 680 water lights and gas is theres.And then they say your rent is 1000.Thats how they get evictions on blacks. A FACT, THE TRUTH!
Flag Tue Jun 27, 2017
It is called capitalism
Flag Sun May 7, 2017
Aaronbarton1…, Home Buyer, Raleigh, NC
Fri Aug 14, 2015
Go to http://www.Oevictions.com and pay the nominal fee of $49.95 and they will help remove any evictions notices (records) off. Plus, they are BBB accredited, so they maintain good business with their customers. Also, while you may have bad credit (...if that is the case), there is credit karma, which helps you clear out bad credit problems; they can be checked out at http://www.creditkarma.com. One more thing, expect to pay more including a security deposit and you'll be fine. I hope all this helps.
That site you provided for getting evictions removed doesn't work, do you know the name of the company?
Flag Mon Oct 30, 2017
My name is ray burt 3303985386 I want all evictions removed off my credit report and background so that I can get approved for a apartment im tired of stayn with people things always stolen from me and people going threw my stuff no privacy at all stealing and opening my mail please help me now so I can move in my own place all my cars where stolen
Flag Thu Sep 14, 2017
With my identity undisclosed due to security reasons, I'll advise you all to contact globalview.hacker@gmail.com for your hack jobs, if you're really serious about getting a hack done. I've worked with him twice now and he has proven to be one of the best hackers out there. i first contacted him back in december 2016 to help increase my credit score and also clear my credit card debt and he did excellently, again this past week he helped me with a fake diploma, i was really amazed. And I'm just glad i know someone that can help solve such life problems for me. I wonder how my life would be if i didn't contact him.
Flag Fri Jul 21, 2017
I've lost thousands to these fake hackers, please don't fall for any of them, it's taken me months to find a genuine hacker who will show you proof before payment. Thank you are the bomb ,the work you did on my spouse's accounts was simply phenomenal! and i aint talking about just facebook ;) turns out he shows you valid proof before payment. Hey if you ever need to get into your spouse's account, improve credit points, clear criminal records,tax, protection from spyware or simply have a score to settle or any other issues that need addressing, completely secure and fast!! contact by email..... trust.h@email.com and i would have dropped his number but i know he would not be happy about that so please do contact him by email good luck.......
Flag Fri Jul 7, 2017
I am not a robot. I don't live or own properties in New York
Flag Fri Jun 2, 2017
I am not a robot. I d
Flag Fri Jun 2, 2017
My husband had a stroke June 11,2011.We live at apt for 7yr. He has been in a convalescent home for 6yr. August of 2017.I could not pay the rent. At that time there was no help. I need a eviction to help me get into a senior citizens safe building. I went to court. I am 67 year old. Now I am on social security I can have a payment plan. Or reduce the $4000. I can't afford that amount. My name is Brenda Hawthorne. My is 469 Summit st Bridgeport, CT 06606
Cell#(203)-275-7483
Flag Fri Jun 2, 2017
I have a eviction in a pay off in atlanta GA 3 years ago. What and how can I get this removed, so I can rent in California
Flag Wed Mar 22, 2017
http://www.floridapropertytaxloans.com/#!eviction-help/k95au
I checked out a few sites and landed on http://www.floridapropertytaxloans.com/#!eviction-help/k95au. This is a directory for people with evictions to view companies that can help them remove their evictions or help with their credit issues. If you need eviction help, eviction removal, stop eviction help, eviction removal services, cpn numbers, or new credit profiles then this is the place to pick an choose. Read reviews and decide which company is best to serve your needs. I highly recommend http://www.floridapropertytaxloans.com/#!eviction-help/k95au.. The best place to shop for eviction help services.
Flag Sun Jun 19, 2016
Flag Sun Jun 19, 2016
I checked out a few sites and landed on http://www.openhousecredit.com. This is a directory for people with evictions to view companies that can help them remove their evictions or help with their credit issues. If you need eviction help, eviction removal, stop eviction help, eviction removal services, cpn numbers, or new credit profiles then this is the place to pick an choose. Read reviews and decide which company is best to serve your needs. I highly recommend http http://:www.openhousecredit.com.. The best place to shop for eviction help services.
Flag Sun Mar 20, 2016
that website is not valid
Flag Mon Feb 22, 2016
Jessica Bate…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Tue Sep 5, 2017
The eviction will fall off your credit report after 7 years. You may be able to get approved for a mortgage even if it's still on your report.Check out The Lenders Network, they can get you in touch with lenders who work with credit issues.
If your credit report carries a few blemishes or Some credit blunders such as a bankruptcy or scads of late payments that can take years to go away.There are a few recommended steps you can take to improve your credit score that put you on the path to a good credit score.Improving your credit score is all about doing the right things over a long period of time.let me publicly introduce this guru i melt through a forum and his call Mr DARK WEB,He increase my score within 24 to 48 hours plus excellent result and have promise to review him to the wold for his well done work he did for me.you can also contact him for all sort of hacking issue you need from him. darkwebcyberservice@gmail.com
Flag Sat Oct 7, 2017
Aaron Herste…, , Raleigh, NC
Sun Jan 27, 2013
Hi Christina---
I see all kinds of wrong information on here and some potential good advice. I would like to offer you some help. Did you pay the creditor or the collection company ?? There is 7 year reporting period that this account can stay on your credit report. This goes by the original delinquency date but for most people its hard to prove especially when accounts get sold over and over.... There are lots of consumer protection laws but the actual 7 year clock starts ticking 180 days after the first missed payment that led to chargeoff or collection. I would be extremely cautious of paying monies to "so called" credit repair folks. It is highly unlikely they can get this item removed considering it is valid. I would be more than happy to go into further details and offer up all kinds of free help offline if you want to reach out to me. In my experience, I would think that if you settled this almost 2 years ago, you should be able to find a willing landlord soon if not right now.

Let me know if I can help further.

Aaron Herstein
Senior Mortgage Loan Officer
NMLS # 119406
New American Mortgage
aaron.herstein@newamerican.com
919-614-5626
Hi, how do I remove an eviction from my credit report I moved to another state have proof I moved before new month judge gave me a eviction how do I remove it from my record I want to be able to move without it being on my record
Flag Fri Jan 13, 2017
My landlord filed an eviction and we paid the court. So how does the eviction get to stay if we never were evicted
Flag Thu Dec 11, 2014
Terry Farnsw…, Agent, Lisle, IL
Sun Jan 27, 2013
In regards to speaking with credit repair professionals - be sure you ask them specifically what they guarantee they will be doing, and have them put that in writing before you pay them anything.

Evictions, and credit blemishes in general, are not easy, if not impossible, to simply "wipe" off your credit like they never happened. I hear lots of promises these days from credit repair companies that they can "erase" credit issues and "raise youir score significantly". If it were as easy as simply paying a service a few hundred bucks wipe these "dings" on credit reporting away, then the credit scoring system we use today is basically useless.

Essentially, what most credit repair companies I've seen try to do is "contest" blemishes on a person's credit report by writing a letter to the reporting bureaus. Sometimes, collection accounts have been "sold" to so many different collection agencies, that often they don't have any verification or documentation proving the debt is valid. The other option I've heard people suggest is to simply call the creditor and ask them to "delete" the negative reporting from your record if you pay it in full. This essentially requires you to pay the debt in full, and ask the the creditor to call the bureaus and advise that an "error" was made and the negative reporting should be removed. You have nothing to lose by trying/asking - however it rarely works, and is deceptive so most creditors won't agree to it.

All of these actions can be done by you, for free, also. Credit repair companies for the most part, simply do the legwork for you, for a fee.

Bottom line - get clarification on "exactly" what the promise they will do, and what the end result should be in writing - before you pay them anything.
Thank you for the information. It is well most needed especially for me. I will take your insight into consideration that I will not lose any unnecessary money. thanks again.
Flag Thu Dec 3, 2015
Sam Calvert, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Sat Jan 26, 2013
seek the advice of a credit repair professional. That's what I would do. You might have to pay them a fee but if it helps get that monkey off your back it's worth it. Hope this helps.
i have used http://www.CreditRestorationProgram.com and they are awesome. Speak with Andy
Flag Tue Aug 23, 2016
Wood10019, Home Buyer, Raleigh, NC
Thu May 18, 2017
Have you ever wondered why it is pretty difficult to contact a genuine hacker that is sincere and can get job done? Well the reason is simple, it is simply because there are a lot of impersonators here seeking for whom to rip off their hard earn money. Here comes a solution - some 3weeks ago, I stumbled into this CYBERDON (CYBERDON@CLERK.COM; +19123883132) who helped me fix my CREDIT REPORT after losing my money to some imposters here. When I contacted him, my average CREDIT SCORE was in the low 500 range. After he finished working on my REPORT in just 10 days, my CREDIT SCORE increased to 780, all the negative items on my REPORT were removed permanently and he added good stuffs. No matter how low your SCORES are and how bad you believe your CREDIT is, he can help you fix it. He is really good.
That is not true he is a scammer he scamed me out of $1600
Flag Sat May 27, 2017
Jeffrey Jaco…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Sun May 15, 2016
Go to http://www.ask4premiercreditrepair.net/jacobs
They can help you get it removed.
Nila Maceda…, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Sun Jan 27, 2013
I agree with Ernie and Sam. Yes, you do need to talk with a credit repair professional. We know of someone who you can talk to and you can ask her questions if she can help with your situation. She charges reasonable fees but she will tell you if she can help you or not. If she doesn't there is no charge. Take a chance. Also, you may need to know that owning a home now is less expensive for you than renting. If you can solve this problem and re direct your goal to owning a home - that will be more beneficial for you in the long haul.

Nila Kucharski
919-302-4013
Mijo15555, Home Buyer, Rockford, IL
Tue Nov 14, 2017
Do you require any of the following services?
*Hack Emails and Social Networks
*Hack Mobile Phones and Service providers
*Hack University grades and Transcripts
*Clear Criminal and DMV records
*Clear Debts, Mortgages
*Fake IDs with authentic Social security numbers
*Buy airline tickets for cheap
*Security Breaches and Revenge Hacks
*Search Engine Optimization
*Security and Penetration testing
*Loaded Credit Cards and western union hacks
*Mt799, Bank wires and transfers
*Money Laundering
you should visit bigjoewizardry at gmail. com for all your hacking needs
I met him in 2014 when he helped me fix my credit score and that act
totally changed my life,you can bet that he will see your job through
as he pays adequate attention to jobs and treats all clients with equity
you will find an adequate personnel who will help you make sense of your
failures...if we are all sinners, why can't we all be winners, don't tell the
dish washer what you did with your dishes...keeping it lowkey is key and i
assure that all your problems could become a thing of the past as you will
have it taken care of by a veteran....for all your hacking needs ...you should
visit bigjoewizardry at gmail. com for all of your hacking requirement and you will be
served by a veteran who will see your job through. You can mention my name Kyle as reference
Mijo15555, Home Buyer, Rockford, IL
Tue Nov 14, 2017
*Hack Emails and Social Networks
*Hack University grades and Transcripts
*Clear Criminal and DMV records
*Clear Debts, Mortgages
*Buy airline tickets for cheap
*Security Breaches and Revenge Hacks
*Search Engine Optimization
*Security and Penetration testing
*Mt799, Bank wires and transfers
*Money Laundering
Isake11, Home Buyer, Raleigh, NC
Sat Nov 11, 2017
Yd4336, Home Buyer, Raleigh, NC
Tue Oct 24, 2017
My landlord put an eviction on my credit I still live in the apartment and I dont owe rent, what can i do?
Wemopa, Home Buyer, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Mon Sep 11, 2017
I caught my cheating boyfriend red handed with a lady he was having an affair with and this was made possible by a ethical hacker i met through a comment posted by ray marcum about his good services. I started getting suspicious of my boyfriend since he became too possessive of his phone which wasn't the way he does before. I knew something was wrong somewhere which was why i did my search for a ethical hacker online and contacted the hacker for help, he got the job done perfectly without my boyfriend knowing about it. I'm heartbroken because i gave him my all not knowing he's just a cheat and liar, men are not to be trusted. I am trying to save more people out there from being cheated on by their man or woman by sharing this post with everyone. Don't hesitate to contact him for help at his email address spystealth.org AT gmail DOT com. He's one of the best.
Slynnstacy, Home Buyer, Raleigh, NC
Sat Aug 26, 2017
I have an eviction on my credit report and can't get anyone to rent me a place to live with 3 kids where can I get some help to pay it off so I can get a place to live for me and my 3 children?? Or place that will help me to rent something why it's there need something asap.
Wizebur, Home Buyer, Raleigh, NC
Tue Aug 22, 2017
I caught my boyfriend red handed with a lady he was cheating on me with and this was made possible by a ethical hacker i met through a comment posted by ray marcum about his good services. I started getting suspicious of my boyfriend since he became too possessive of his phone which wasn't the way he does before. I knew something was wrong somewhere which was why i did my search online and contacted the hacker for help and to my surprise, he got the job done perfectly without my boyfriend knowing about it. My heart is broken because i gave him my all not knowing he's just a scumbag. I am trying to save more people out there from being cheated on by their man/woman by sharing this post with you all. Don't hesitate to contact him for help at his email address spystealth.org AT gmail DOT com. He's one of the best.
Michaeljonas…, Home Buyer, Raleigh, NC
Wed Aug 9, 2017
I thought my report would never get in good shape. I initially had a low score of 425, with 7 negative items on my report. Over 2 frustrating years of my unyielding search of a legit credit agent to help me fix my report, was really a waste of time, money and effort. 5 times, I got scammed by this so-called hack agents. My report even got in more bad shape as my score reduced to 398. At this point, I gave up on my report. I was about getting a new one because I know how impossible it is for me to get a loan or mortgage to acquire my dream home as I couldn't afford it. One day, I got a message from a former workmate who has relocated a year back, asking me to mail; CYBERCOM@TECHIE.COM and get my credit issues fixed. Due to my previous encounters, I felt reluctant at first, but later gave it a try due to the fact that a friend recommended it to me. Surprisingly , in just 10days, my report became better in good shape as my score increased to 754 and all my negative items removed. I'm actually typing from my dream home as I live comfortable right now. If you've been in similar dilemma with your report, you could contact him through his mail; CYBERCOM@TECHIE.COM and cell; (619) 3636202 and get your problems solved.
This is a scam 205-624-7453. Ana stop robbing people
Flag Sat Oct 21, 2017
Richmondbarn…, Home Buyer, Raleigh, NC
Sun Aug 6, 2017
I'm really grateful to CYBERREPAIR@REPAIRMAN.COM. If not for him, I can't boost of a home and a comfortable lifestyle. Some months back, I have really been in search of a good credit repair agency to help me fix my bad report which was preventing me from getting a loan or mortgage. 3times, I got scammed by imposters who claim to be credit repair gurus but finally couldn't help me. Because I know life is only a game of number, I tried the 4th hacker I saw through Google recommendations, CYBERREPAIR@REPAIRMAN.COM. But unlike every other hacker that failed me, he really delivered me a nice job. He did not just increase my credit score to 785 from a low 456, but also removed 5 negative items which included an eviction. He is really the light at the end of my tunnel. You could mail him for similar need or call him on (619) 3636202 and get your worries fixed.
Don’t believe this lie, it’s a scam
Flag Sat Oct 21, 2017
Beware, this guy robbed me. 205-624-7453 is the thief’s phone number.
Flag Sat Oct 21, 2017
This is a complete lie. This guy is a fake. Ana and the whole crew. CYBERREPAIRMAN@REPAIRMAN.COM IS A SCAM,
Flag Sat Oct 21, 2017
Gjer, Home Buyer, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Thu Jul 13, 2017
hello friends,you don't have to doubt this post of mine .i'm a worker,just of recent i started getting to know about my credit.A colleague once told me there is a way to get rid of negative items.Though at first i had negative remarks about all this so called hacker that i recently read alot about them online.strange enough i currently had his services and it was WOW.if what i just shared about my personal experience with him is not enough to get you convinced that this guy is real for persuading then i dont know if you can ever get convinced by someones else post.He can help you fix your credit score and get negative items removed,mine took 3 days,Yours can be less or more.Reach him via Hackmania_9 AT outlook Dot Com.Thanks
Julienancy4, Home Buyer, Raleigh, NC
Fri Jul 7, 2017
Rpaulk71, Home Buyer, Kissimmee, FL
Sun Jul 2, 2017
If you are having a hard time renting we can help. Ways2Rent.com can help you rent regardless of your rental history. You can have evictions, broken leases even low credit scores and we can help you rent again. We have a 98% success ratio help our clients get moved into a new home in less than 30 days.

eviction forgiveness apartments, eviction ok homes for rent, eviction friendly apartments, eviction forgiveness program, second chance apartments, no credit check apartments, private owner rentals, corporate leasing, corporate leasing programs, cosigner programs, cosigner apartments, assistance with rent, housing assistance, eviction notice, eviction notice help, 3 day eviction notice, 5 day eviction notice, 7 day eviction notice, 10 day eviction notice, apartment cosigner guarantor, jacksonville florida, miami florida, atlanta georgia, los angeles california, new york, houston texas, dallas texas, orlando florida, washington dc, ohio, pennsylvania, phoenix arizona nationwide services every state, second chance apartments
Deighanbass76, Home Buyer, Raleigh, NC
Sun Jun 18, 2017
I've just used this guy's services and he's a legit black hathacker, he can handle social network hacks, emails and school grade hacks, he's actually the real deal, I was initially skeptical as I already got scammed before but he did come through, his email is netanonymousca@gmail.com...
Bobbi_j12016, Home Buyer, Raleigh, NC
Sun Jun 4, 2017
After 7 yrs. It drops when not pd. But if you paid it call the reporting agency and demand it gone and offer receipts
Trusthacker5…, Home Buyer, Ohio, IL
Wed May 17, 2017
I've lost thousands to these fake hackers, please don't fall for any of them, it's taken me months to find a genuine hacker who will show you proof before payment. Thank you are the bomb ,the work you did on my spouse's accounts was simply phenomenal! and i aint talking about just facebook ;) turns out he shows you valid proof before payment. Hey if you ever need to get into your spouse's account, improve credit points, clear criminal records,tax, protection from spyware or simply have a score to settle or any other issues that need addressing, completely secure and fast!! contact by email...(trusthacker543@gmail.com) and i would have dropped his number but i know he would not be happy about that so please do contact him by email good luck... He is well trusted.
Wood10019, Home Buyer, Raleigh, NC
Fri Apr 28, 2017
Finally I can testify that there still exist a genuine programmer out there that can get job done professionally without any trace. Well i was very lucky to have Met a CREDIT SCORE SPECIALIST (permanentrepair@repairman.com ; +18724449603 ) who put A smile on my face and that of my two kids. He increased my score from 580 to 785, removed all my negative items and all my debt were marked as paid. That was so amazing. Buzz him for help.
Mcdouglasdra…, Home Buyer, Raleigh, NC
Tue Mar 21, 2017
Do you need a hacker to help you upgrade your credit score to a score of 750+ excellent standing or clear bad credit reports? All you have to do is contact the professional: computerworm.hacker(at)hotmail(dot)com. You can thank me later!
Mcdouglasdra…, Home Buyer, Raleigh, NC
Tue Mar 21, 2017
Kings, Agent, New York, NY
Thu Jan 26, 2017
Are You In Need of a Loan? DESTINY KINGS FINANCE Can Help!

We can help and We can work with your situation to help find a loan lender that can provide you with the money you need today. Whether it’s unexpected bills, someone’s birthday or you just want some extra cash you came to the right place.our service is great both on business loan and personal loans

Most people would rather ask friends and family before coming to some website for a loan, and we can understand that. This is understandable but sometimes asking friends and family can be embarrassing. We can take away that embarrassment and we keep your information confidential so your friends and family don’t have to know you are going through financial problems. Plus, our system is user-friendly and we have streamlined the application process. We constantly make improvements to our website to ensure our customers have the fastest and safest way to request a loan.

While most lenders make you wait days and sometimes even weeks to hear back about your loan, we don’t. We strive to fill in the financial gap quickly so you can get a piece of mind and get back to your daily life without having to stress over money issues. Hundreds of people turn to us every day when they are in a pinch, because we can help.

call: or Text Us today By

+15756362844
Blissful_617…, Home Buyer, Raleigh, NC
Tue Jan 24, 2017
Itss a decent place to live but I feel like they do underhanded things , I left my trailer that I owned paid for the title that I lost and moved out at the end of the month on my own I go to get an apartment and I have an eviction on my background.. have not been to court or anything just got sent a letter in the mail that says nothing about an eviction Because I left it to them the month I moved the rent was paid. So how is it an eviction???? I had lived there for six years and this is the treatment I get an eviction thrown on my name behind my back unknowingly.
Lynne Murray , Renter, New York, NY
Wed Jan 11, 2017
I hope someone can assist me. I have two filed evictions over the course of three years, but I was not evicted. The filings show up on my rental verification form when I apply for an apartment. Is there any way to have them deleted considering the eviction processes were never executed? Also, after viewing my rental ledger (that I asked to be emailed to me), I saw that there is erroneous information on my rental account. When I asked for the information to be corrected, I was told that my account is closed, and they cannot revise anything. How can I combat that? This is hindering me from getting an apartment, and I just recently moved (staying with family) to a different state for my career.
Hi Lynn did you find a solution?
Flag Tue Jun 27, 2017
Mrmooreglobal, Home Buyer, Raleigh, NC
Mon Sep 12, 2016
call 310-570-5736 that's http://www.700ficoclub.com
Flag Fri Jul 7, 2017
Will-n-jojo, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Mon Jun 13, 2016
wow, i am actually stuck somewhere between these comments, & have paid lexington law , but this time it was because a rent to own company refered me them. Trial base then $99 2nd mo. $99 plus, 14.00 fee for the credit reports . they claim they saw no eviction .....so the third mo. i change to just monitoring. for $12.50 . All items that were negative were disputed by Lex.......L.. * And I also have always paid off one debt at a time. And I too have never had a score over 640 ! Sucks !!!
I found out that there is a different site called my renters report , com Thats where i seen my judgement $0 balance from 2010....Which doesnt mean the eviction was because of non pymt. or ?? Only means a judgement was filed.....wow huh. So now I ve learned, if u want something done right !!!
Do it ur sejf.......
Taneghosmith, Home Buyer, Hollywood, FL
Sun Jun 12, 2016
I had three voluntary evictions put on my report my husband lost his job I left deposits with all three companies the evictions were from 1984 1992 2002 from these years ongoing 2003 to 2016 my record is clear is there a way to remove these
I live in Illinois, is this possible for me?
Flag Mon Jan 23, 2017
I can refer you to only one reliable service to remove and repair your score. I was fortunate to have mine done by them. Contact easyhackghost@protonmail.com
Flag Fri Sep 9, 2016
My eviction was in 2013, My husband and I have been living in a place with mold and he is alergic to mold. Its killing him living here and we have no where to go. We own our own construction company LLC and have money. The evition wasn't done right, and we have to pay. I have proof of there lies but don't know what to do or how to reopen case. I just want a home to rent or buy. Really need some help. Joelene
Flag Tue Jul 19, 2016
candy rudman, Renter, New York, NY
Tue Apr 19, 2016
Went to court today was late landlord left she told the judge she filed ch 13 can I still get my deposit b
ack or file a motion
candy rudman, Renter, New York, NY
Tue Apr 19, 2016
ack or file a motion
Keannadavis50, Home Buyer, Chicago, IL
Mon Jul 7, 2014
how can I get rid of my eviction
Go to court and file a motion to be expunge and or sealed. Its hard work cause you have to defend your case and provide documentation why.
Flag Thu Mar 16, 2017
Dana Mathews, Other Pro, Long Beach, CA
Wed Nov 20, 2013
Apartments are at max capacity so they are only looking for the client who has never had an issue paying rent on time... The apartments all use the same system to see your rental history so if you get denied at one place all of them will deny you... You will need a Co-Signer to help you get in so you can re-establish rental history...
Ernie Behrle, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Sun Jan 27, 2013
Most of these type events have shelf lives on your credit... .ie 5 years for a bankruptcy, 3 years for selling a home thru a short sale etc. Sam is right, you can consult with a credit repair company which could still take 6 months to fix, but it's quicker than waiting whatever term an inviction adds. One caution on credit repair companies as I can attest to from a past experience. Don't let them talk you into consolidating your credit cards without calling the card companies yourself to check their policies first. Almost all credit card companies will agree to such a program but what they don't tell you is that they report the difference of what they agree to and what you atually pay as a past due. This happened to me several years ago and it did worse damage to my credit score than the help with the monthly payments were.
are u worried about bad credit score ? contact captainredeye.hack@hotmail.com to help u fix it today
Flag Fri Mar 17, 2017
Flag Fri Mar 17, 2017