Encino/Sherman Oaks relocation- Looking for a house to rent

Asked by Michael Bleske, Arroyo Grande, CA Fri Jun 6, 2014

We are a family of 4 looking for a home in Encino/Sherman Oaks. Relocating due to a job opportunity in LA. We currently live in San Luis Obispo, and are having the hardest time finding a rental that will fit the bill. We are always just "a day late." Looking for a 3 with allowance for a small pet no more than $3000 a month in a decent public school area. Yard and garage must.

Answers

5
Mbhansal, Home Owner, Tarzana, CA
Sat Jul 23, 2016
Mbhansal, Home Owner, Tarzana, CA
Sat Jul 23, 2016
Maggie Oreck, Agent, Studio City, CA
Fri Mar 6, 2015
Westside Rentals, Craigslist, Ebay, Backpage would be the best bet. The Price for the area could be a little challenge.

Let me know if I can help you with your search

Maggie Oreck
818.906.8388
CalBRE Lic# 01352758
RE/MAX Showcase
info@maggieoreck.com
http://www.maggieoreck.realtor
Jim Malmberg, Agent, Burbank, AZ
Fri Jun 6, 2014
Craigslist is probably your best bet but, for properties that are listed in the MLS, you really want to be setup on notifications that are being sent to you in near real time.

TheMLS (which is one of the largest MLS systems in this area) is now delaying the delivery of new listings to third party websites (like Trulia) for two days. If you contact me, I can set you up with your own MLS portal and give you direct access to listings.

You can reach me by email at jim@jimmalmberg.com or by phone at 818-728-1100.

Jim Malmberg
CA BRE# 01815608
Aaron and Ch…, Agent, Eau Claire, WI
Fri Jun 6, 2014
Have you checked out the "rent" section at the top of Trulia? There may be something in there. Otherwise you could also check Craigslist.com to see what they have for posted for rentals.
yes, we are very diligent in looking at Trulia homes for rent and Craigslist, and also working with a few agencies. Homes just get snatched up fast. Thanks.
Flag Fri Jun 6, 2014