Rentals in Fitchburg>Question Details

Jessie, Renter in Fitchburg, WI

Does anyone know the owners at 2689 Co Rd Mm? I am about to lease the place and need some confirmation.

Asked by Jessie, Fitchburg, WI Wed Mar 27, 2013

Renting

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3111567664-2689-County-Road-Mm-…

Answers

4
Here is the exact information I believe. Link below.
Dane County website - property information "AccessDane" will give you owner information. Never rent from someone you have not met. Good Luck
I agree with Tim. If it smells fishy, be very cautious. Never give any personal information like bank accounts... especially if they want to 'wire' a deposit. You may find your account empty the next day.
Are you sure you are not being scammed? Phony rentals are the new big thing these days. How can you rent it if you have not met and talked to the owner?? Please don't tell us the owner is out of state or in another country and you are doing this by mail or email?? That is always a scam. Never send money !!! Never !!!