Does anyone know of any pet friendly rentals?

Asked by windyborklund, Ocala, FL Fri Jan 11, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3068950988-4740-NE-28th-Ter-Oca…

Answers

3
Alison Klump, , Ocala, FL
Sat Jan 12, 2013
The rental that I have does have a fenced yard and has relatively easy/straight access to gainesville depending on the area that you need to go to.

If you would like to take a look at it, email or call me directly on alison.klump@gmail.com or 352 207 8239

Thanks.

Alison Klump
Miekeba Jones, Agent, Silver Spring, MD
Fri Jan 11, 2013
Hi Windyborklund, Have you found a Realtor to work with? I can help. Try searching the newspapers too.
Alison Klump, , Ocala, FL
Fri Jan 11, 2013
Do you have a specific area - I have a rental that would be pet friendly, but it is in the SW side of town.

Alison Klump
352 207 8239
I work in Gainesville, but my boyfriend works in Ocala, We are looking to move to the area in February or March. I would like to keep the house no more than 40 miles from my office. We are willing to negotiate that distance for the right home. Also a fenced yard is a must.
Flag Fri Jan 11, 2013