Does anyone know of an affordable home for rent with at least 2 to 3 bedrooms for about $900 a month close to Skokie, IL?? please help thank you

Asked by Brenda Chapa, Glenview, IL Wed Sep 19, 2012

Looking for a home to rent for me and my boyfriend next year when we get married. I work in Skokie so i need to have a very short commute to work and back to save on gas.

Answers

2
Nick Damptz’s answer
Nick Damptz, Agent, Glenview, IL
Wed Sep 19, 2012
The cheapest (single) family home with in Skokie is $1350 (8302 N Lawndale Ave , Skokie, Illinois 60076) otherwise if a apartment would be okay the cheapest one is $1200 (8411 Monticello Ave Unit 3, Skokie, Illinois 60076)

Those listings are with in Skokie City limits

To find what you are looking for I would move the search area to include Chicago as well.
Arlyn Tratt, Agent, Skokie, IL
Sat Nov 24, 2012
I have a great rental program that is just rolling out now.
It's great if you are looking for a rent to own, or just to rent.

If you are looking for a rent to own it allows you to have ultimate flexibility in terms, while at the same time it opens you up to both sides of the market. You can look for homes that are on the market to rent as well as homes that are up for sale

If you are looking simply to just rent, it allows you to look at homes that are also for sale.
This opens you up to a whole new marketplace, where the standards may be a bit higher then looking at homes that are simply just for rent.

Here are some benefits of the program

* You can purchase anytime in the first 5 years of renting the home
* There is no up front option fee
* If you choose not to purchase, there are no penalty fees
* Purchase price is determined upfront. You will always know what the house will cost to buy at anytime.
* Home will be remodeled.
* Broaden you're search to other property types that may be on the market for rent as well as for sale.

Please contact me for more details.

This is an exciting new program. Be one of the first in the area to take advantage of it.

P.S.
Rover is welcome at these properties too!

Arlyn Tratt
Coldwell Banker Residential