Does anyone know of a smaller apt complex (aka quieter) that includes all utilities in the monthly rent price? Looking for independence mo area

Asked by Kelliec, Independence, MO Tue Jun 12, 2012

Answers

1
Susan Wiemann, Agent, Independence, MO
Tue Jun 12, 2012
I don't know of any apartment complexes that include utilities, sorry. I would suggest you do a Google search and then call for further information.
I would like to suggest that you consider buying a home in Independence, instead of renting. Because rental rates have increased, owning a home is less expensive than renting. You could own a nice home for much less than you would spend renting an apartment.
I'd be happy to help you every step of the way, starting with names of lenders to contact for pre-approval, to finding a house and giving you the keys at closing. There is even Missouri grant money to help with the down payment for first time home buyers!
I love helping buyers find a home, and would be happy to help you, just contact me!