Rentals in 32065>Question Details

Don Refuerzo, Renter in Orange Park, FL

Does anyone have a house that I can rent in the Oakleaf area? My family and I love the area especially the school.

Asked by Don Refuerzo, Orange Park, FL Thu Jul 12, 2012

I currently rent an apartment and paying $1100 a month, and would like to pay a rental house instead. My contract ends on August 31 and need prospective owners of a house or realtor to help me out. Thanks.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 32065

Answers

4
It will have to be a townhome for $1100.00 per month. Few and far to get a home for rent in Oakleaf for $1100. You can contact me at Victoriasellsrealestate@gmail.com with your needs and wants and I can find you the right place for your family.
I do residential and also Proeprty Management
I also live in Oakleaf.
How can I help?
Email me
or call
John
Hi. OakLeaf is a WONDERFUL community for so many reasons! Please visit my website for community information and links http://www.oakleafrealestate.com. Please call or email me if I can further assist you in any way,
Hello there, its one of my favorite neighborhoods. Please send me your email and I will send you a list. Looking forward to helping you find your new home. Thanks