Does anybody know a good Leasing Agent / Tenant Placement Service / Realtor to assist me with finding tenants for my Rent2Own properties in Chicago.?

Asked by Christopher Gravillis, New York, NY Tue Dec 3, 2013

I am in need of a Leasing Agent / Tenant Placement Service to assist me with finding tenants for my Rent2Own properties in Chicago.

It is important that they experience of Rent2Own /Lease Purchase Transactions. I also need somebody who is comfortable with assigning lease options as this is what we do.

If this is something you can assist me with please get in touch asap
When contacting me tell me about your experience, advise me of which areas of Chicago you cover e.g. North/South/East/West.
I will somebody to do the following:

• Place lots of yard signs at the property.
• Arrange Viewings.
• Carry Out Background/Credit Checks.
• Complete Paperwork at your office

I also need regular progress reports.

I can assist with managing phone calls and passing leads over to you. If necessary I can even help with some online marketing

I have a title company that can assist with the entire process but it would help if you have an office where everything can take place.

Answers

7
Max Martinez, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Dec 4, 2013
I'm a leasing agent with Front Door Realty you may contact me at Max@frontdoorrealtyrentals.com I will find you tenants for your apartments.
Santiago Ken…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Dec 3, 2013
Call 3 or 4 agents in the leasing bussines and hire one of them
Bryan Duffy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Dec 3, 2013
Bryan,

I work with for Chicago Apartment Finders. We have the largest team of leasing agents with 150+ agents in the summer months and about 100+ now. We specialize in the Chicago market so we can help you with pricing, marketing the property and filling your property with amazing tenants. About half of the time I work with owners to price out their properties and the other half I work with clients to locate them the right apartment for them. About half of our agents are brokers and have experience in these situations. We specialize in the Chicago market so we can help you with pricing, marketing the property and filling your property with amazing tenants. About half of the time I work with owners to price out their properties and the other half I work with clients to locate them the right apartment for them. We make signs for the property and heavily market your apartment on over a dozen websites, including the MLS.

We do credit checks, background checks, landlord verification and employment verification. Contract prices are negotiable.

Bryan Duffy
Licensed Realtor
Chicago Apartment Finders
312-772-0802
Manuel Brown, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Dec 3, 2013
Christopher,

Many of us brokers have leasing experience. When the the sales market collapsed 85% of my business was leasing.

Currently I work with two developers that I help maintain their rentals for them in terms of finding tenants and completing the necessary paperwork.

Manuel Brown
Associate Broker
RE/MAX Edge
(312)600-5710
Thanks for getting back to me Manuel.

How much experience do u have of lease options and assigning them?
Flag Tue Dec 3, 2013
Suzanne Hami…, Agent, Orland Park, IL
Tue Dec 3, 2013
I have a lot of knowledge with rent to own and have done about 10 in the last few years. I also do rentals on behalf of landlords and have extensive knowledge with tenant placement and screening. I also have a leasing agent who can show properties anywhere. I do online marketing and can handle all screening and paperwork.

Please feel free to contact me. I believe you will find my rates very reasonable and service exceptional.

Suzanne Hamilton
Managing Broker/Owner
RE Homes Source
888-788-9544
Mark Malave, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Dec 3, 2013
I've done about a dozen lease/options and I have a 100% success rate at filling rentals for landlords in the city.
Web Reference:  http://Www.markmlaave.com
Hi Mark,

I'll be in touch shortly.
Flag Tue Dec 3, 2013
Broker Martin, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Dec 3, 2013
Hello Christopher,

I have over 20 years in real estate and we will be of value to one another.

If all is legal and fair to all I have no problem working together.

Call me direct.

Yolandra "Faith" Martin-Thomas
Illinois Real Estate Broker
Cell 773-301-1091
Voice Mail 773-977-8630
Fax 312-962-4937
MartinTheBroker@gmail.com

View Apartment VIDEOS: http://www.youtube.com/MartinTheBroker