Rentals in Los Angeles>Question Details

pincerbell, Renter in Los Angeles, CA

Do you know any private apartment rentals that will let you in without credit record in Hollywood, CA?

Asked by pincerbell, Los Angeles, CA Sun Mar 31, 2013

I have a job that is paid under the table and my credit record is too bad because of College credit cards etc., do you know anybody that will overlook the credit record?
My building just raised the rent and I have a month to find a new place with my situation. Thank you.

Answers

4
The Escobar Group’s answer
Yes, there are plenty... it all depends on why you do not have a credit history... for example, if you have evictions then it would be complicated, but if you are a foreign national then no problem at all...

Find a local agent like Tony Norohian below to help you out!

Ron Escobar
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 31, 2013
Great article here on lease to own properties and a way to get the home you want with bad credit.

http://thelendersnetwork.com/lease-to-own-home-purchase/

Why don't you work with a local agent to help you?
Just ran a search for you. The MLS has 66 places for rent in West Hollywood. What price range are you looking at and how many months deposit can you pay upfront? Two weeks ago I helped someone in a similar situation find a place. I'm sure, given the chance, I could help you find a home too!

Warmly,
Tony Norohian