Do the landlord take programs?

Asked by Monique Wallace, Brooklyn, NY Tue Sep 17, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Milton Monse…, Agent, New York, NY
Tue Sep 17, 2013
Hello Monique,
I have landlords that accept programs. Section 8, Hasa, Feps, dissability and others.
Please text me your information and needs and I will do my best to help you find something. 718-877-9350
2 votes
hello milton

i been looking everywhere for a apartment that accept feps voulcher can i am lookin for a 2/bedroom apartments if you have any info feel free to call me at 3477773976 thank you
Flag Sat Sep 21, 2013
Mstorres104, Home Buyer, Brooklyn, NY
Sun Jun 28, 2015
Hi. I need a landlord. That takes city feps i cant pay a reality. I need help i have two lil boys
0 votes
Talisha john…, Renter, 10457
Thu Jun 11, 2015
Hello I'm looking for landlords that accept programs I have city feps and need to find something before the end of the month
0 votes
Sam Gold, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Tue Mar 10, 2015
People who receive Section 8 vouchers go find their own rental housing and use the vouchers they receive from their housing agency to help pay the rent. Basically, the voucher means that the Federal Government will pay a specific amount of the rent. So landlords accept them.
0 votes
shaquira mur…, Renter, Brooklyn, NY
Wed Jan 28, 2015
looking for landlords whom accepts the program feps,i have two children and I am a single widow
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more