Do any realtors here handle rent-to-owns? I am slogging through lists of r2o, but there are so many. It’s a challenge - I'm leery of potential

Asked by johnson_dani, Fort Myers, FL Sat Jan 19, 2013

scams. I also know I need to get a real estate lawyer on board when I'm ready to make this move, and I do know the parts of town I'm targeting. Thanks.

Answers

3
Kevin Clouti…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Sat Jan 19, 2013
I have several condos in gated communities with owner financing, nothing wasted on rent.

North Fort Myers along the river.

Email me at kcloutier9@gmail.com if interested.

Cheers

Kevin Cloutiet
A HouseSOLD Nane
Southern Premier Realty
Beverly LaLo…, Agent, Bonita Springs, FL
Sat Jan 19, 2013
Why do you need to get a real estate attorney involved?
Bev, I would want a real estate attorney on board to review any documentation to protect me. I've known three people (one here, one in CA, and one in TN) who, for lack of a better term, were "taken" when they were ready to purchase. I have bought three homes the traditional way; this would be completely different for me so I would want to make certain I'm going about this method the right way.
Flag Sat Jan 19, 2013
John Martin, Agent, Naples, FL
Sat Jan 19, 2013
Hi Dani,
I have an investor whose main business is doing lease purchase and rent to all and scenarios. We have done about 50 or so over the last year or two in the area. If you would like to take at look at the inventory we have available or even About what to look at for potential scams if you decide to buy through someone else please feel free to give me a call: 239-246-3004.

John Martin
Sun Realty