Rentals in Franklin>Question Details

Joshua Wright, Home Buyer in Franklin, IN

Couple and dog looking for 2bd home with fence in or within 15 min of Franklin.

Asked by Joshua Wright, Franklin, IN Sun Jan 6, 2013

Tidy non-smokers. One with spotless credit, one rocky. Lease is over Sept 2013. Would love a place for the dog to be free, and some privacy. Not too picky as long as there is a fenced yard, would like to have one ready before the end of our lease. we pay 850 rent and then utilities and make a comfortable living. would like to buy, but I have credit blemishes and i wont have her hanging her neck out.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Franklin

Answers

2
Hi Joshua,
If you are looking to rent but will not be out of your current lease until September of this year - it is too early to start looking. Probably late July would be a better time to see what is available in the market place. If you think your credit will improve and you may be looking to buy at that time, then the best thing to do is work with a lender on repairing your credit and being ready to buy in a few months.I have some lenders I can refer you to to help if that is the case. You can reach me at dasinngltd@aol.com

Thank you
Denise Sinn
Joshua

One of the first things to do in the home buying process is to get perapproved for a loan. I have several good lenders that can help you get preapproved. This is important because it will let us know what type of home you can purchase. I can be reached by email at tjarvisrealty@aol.com

I look forward to helping you.