Could you recommend a good a profession who will help me legally avoid the 30% withholding tax on foreigner's gross income from property by?

Asked by Petercanada, Gilbert, AZ Thu Jan 13, 2011

incorporat I want to set up a US corporation to own the property I hope to buy so I can avoid the IRS 30% withholding tax on gross income they impose on non us property owners. Instead corporation would be subject to 15% corporate income taxes and state taxes on net income. Can you recommend a person or company that specializes in setting up these entities for Canadians looking to invest in an Arizona income property. I would like this corporation to be held by a holding company in Panama or other tax havan to avoid Canadian taxes as well.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Spirit Messi…, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Thu Apr 14, 2011
You need to speak with a CPA, that would be the "profession" you seek.
0 votes
Todd Hall, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Tue Feb 1, 2011
I work with a great accountant/planner here in Gilbert. I'd be happy to give you his name/number.

Feel free to email me at, or call at (602) 492-1565.

0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more