Can you tell me how the rental market is in Skokie at this time of the year?

Asked by horn4512, Skokie, IL Fri Nov 15, 2013

I just bought a two flat in Skokie. I have completely updated the building. What do you suggest to be the best way to market the building?

Answers

3
Erik Gimbel, Agent, Highland Park, IL
Mon Feb 3, 2014
Give me a call and I will gladly go through the best way to market your building. We own a lot of townhomes, single family homes and condos in the area that we rent out or offer owner financing on, so we are very experienced. Give me a call at 847-530-3704.

stuff, Renter, Skokie, IL
Tue Jan 14, 2014
I'm looking for a rental in skokie for myself -- please send me info

Steve steve@theliberts.com
Alan May, Agent, Evanston, IL
Fri Nov 15, 2013
Congratulations.

While the rental market in our area isn't quite as hot as it was a couple of years ago... it's still decent.

I, as a Realtor, of course am going to tell you that the best way to market your rental is to hire a good local Realtor to represent you and put it on the MLS.

You could also place an ad on Craig's List (but be prepared to take calls and meet with a lot of ... er.... how shall I put this.... unusual people)... and of course our local Pioneer Press is an excellent place to put a rental ad without incurring the Realtor's commission.

Good luck to you.
Yes, of course I'm a Realtor.... I'm with Coldwell Banker, in Evanston... and while we don't have an office in Skokie, we have a strong presence in Skokie. I'd be more than happy to talk to you about listing the building, if you're interested in selling it. Feel free to click on my name, which will take you to all of my contact information.
Flag Mon Nov 18, 2013
Of course you are a realtor. I didn't remember what I read. Are you with a Skokie office?
Flag Fri Nov 15, 2013
Thank you for your response! Are you a realtor and if you are what company are you with? Do you think I should just put the building up for sale? At this time, I am discouraged.
Flag Fri Nov 15, 2013