Rentals in 33131>Question Details

Tawanda, Renter in 33131

Can someone give me ideas on where to look for an apt?Office blding located downtown.Budget $1500,stainless appliances,w/d in unit,dog friendly bldg.

Asked by Tawanda, 33131 Tue Aug 13, 2013

Add some detail about your question

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 33131

Answers

10
You may want to look in the area outside of downtown - start looking on Trulia.com or contact a realtor.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
The surrounding areas of Brickell, such as the Roads, and even close to Coral Gables. I'd be happy to send you listings if you are still in need of a rental.
Hi Tawanda,

I honestly doubt you will get a condo in that price range. I suggest to look in the surrounding areas such as the roads. You probably will find remodeled units for that price.

Prices have gone up dramatically in the entire area, and having a pet is unfortunately an added complication.

I suggest considering a Loft (Lofts Downtown comes to mind within the price range) and moving quickly on whichever unit you find appealing.

All agents share all listings in this market, so pick an agent you think communicates well with you and stick with him/her throughout the process. It is in their interest to help you and, if they are competent, they will work hard to get it done for you without any need of having multiple agents trying to work the same deal.

JC
Hello Tawanda, please contact my assistant in our rental department so that we can assist you, 305-804-7411. Thank you.
Hi Tawanda,

Please contact me directly at meg@viviendarealtors.com and I will send you listings immediately.
Good afternoon Tawanda,

Rent To Own is a better deal for the Seller than it would ever be for a potential Buyer.

The basic concept is finding a way to "force" savings towards a down payment by including a portion of the monthly rental that goes towards that savings. You pay your rent every month and your Landlord deducts a pre-determined amount to hold in a special bank account, called an "escrow" account. Your Landlord holds that money until you have saved up enough---through this "forced-savings" method---to meet a down payment to purchase the home.

The terms of the purchase price, including the down payment amount, and the amount to be set aside from the rental for down payment, are all set down at the time of lease signing.

It's all about helping the renter/tenant save up enough money for a down payment to buy a home (in this case, the one you're renting). But this is a better deal for the Seller because he gets to lock in a purchase price and a buyer today for a future sale.

Saving money for a down payment? Well, heck, you can do that on your own.

If you are dedicated to the idea of buying your own home, you can create your own savings plan to save up enough money for a down payment. And when you have saved up enough for a down payment, if that takes a year or two or more, YOU get to decide on the price you're willing to pay for the house at that time based on current market conditions. You won't be locked in to a price that may be a lot higher than what the house is worth in the future.

With Rent To Own you'll be locked in both to the house and to the price, even if it takes you 3 years to save enough through the forced savings of the rent payments. What happens if three years from now your life situation has changed? Maybe you need a bigger/smaller home. Maybe your employment has relocated. Maybe your credit or income is insufficient to qualify for a mortgage loan.

Find a way to save up on your own; not with Rent To Own.

Sit down with a local Mortgage Banker and get yourself prequalified, too. You may find you're better qualified than you think you are, and, if you're not, at least you'll know how much loan your income and credit qualify you for, and how much you have to save towards down payment and closing costs.

Trevor Curran

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks
Hello Tawanda,

I just rented a Apt for around that price range!! Give me a call at 954-299-0521!! Weichert
Hi Tawanda! We'd be glad to assist if you're open to working with a rental agent. If so give me a call 786-704-8482 and I'll pair you with an agent who can assist you right away.