Can someone give me advice on finding a rental around Lawrence?

Asked by Hbraley, Lawrence, KS Fri May 2, 2014

My husband and I are moving to the Lawrence area this summer. I have looked online and just keep getting scammers. We live out of state so it is a little more difficult. Any advice on where to start?

Answers

3
Kay Cowell, Renter, Lawrence, KS
Tue May 20, 2014
I recently moved to Lawrence. I live at Park 25 apartments, if you want an apartment that is spacious, has new furnace/AC, new windows and door and has a wonderful staff then you need to check out Park 25. No I do not work for them, I just live here and LOVE it! I even had my daughter move to Park 25 also. I can't tell you how very pleased I am to have found this place.
The Housing…, Agent, Lawrence, KS
Sun Oct 19, 2014
I run a local rental guide in town called The Housing Hawk and we work with dozens of landlords and property managers to help connect them with renters. You can check out all of the active listings on our website, or shoot me a message and I'd be happy to point you in the right direction.
Lydia Thao, Renter, Lawrence, KS
Thu May 15, 2014
I work for First Management Inc. and we run several different properties out of our main offices. We are a pretty big leasing company with a variety of housing that may fit what you're looking for. You can search for apartment homes, townhomes, houses etc on our firstmanagementinc.com.