Can someone assist me in my quest?

Asked by Gaylette Young-kahoalii, Honolulu, HI Tue Sep 10, 2013

We're a family of 5 seeking a single family dwelling, pet friendly, w/ a fenced yard to call home in the Moanalua/SaltLake area for a long term lease. All utilities included would be great! We need to relocate by the ending of September 2013. Hope to hear from you very soon, Thank You!

Answers

3
Shih-jen Mar…, , Honolulu, HI
Tue Sep 10, 2013
I asked the owner, she said small dog or cat is ok, let me know if you have any more questions, just e-mail or call me.

Mahalo,

Susan
Hi Shih-Jen, thank you for you response! I am VERY interested in hearing about your offer and seeing what the home has to offer. Some of my immediate questions besides the pet is: are there any utilities included, what is the monthly rental amount, how many bedrooms & baths, is this a single family unit, is there a garage/carport/parking, is there a washer & dryer hookup and lines to dry? If I may I'd like to drive by to take a look at the home and neighborhood, but in the mean time if we can I would like to schedule a viewing. I'm available Wednesday 9/11 between 11am and 4pm and Thursday 9/12 anytime before 3pm.
Flag Wed Sep 11, 2013
Shih-jen Mar…, , Honolulu, HI
Wed Oct 9, 2013

Can you call me at 8008-222-3957 for the showing.

Mahalo,

Susan
Shih-jen Mar…, , Honolulu, HI
Tue Sep 10, 2013
I am not so sure the pet, I needs found out from the owner, you can call me at 808-222-3957.

Mahalo,

Susan