Rentals in Corpus Christi>Question Details

Tess Weed, Home Buyer in College Station, TX

Can anyone tell me where good places/ bad places of Corpus are? what are best apartments/ houses around for college students?

Asked by Tess Weed, College Station, TX Sat Mar 2, 2013

Answers

2
Marsai Bass’ answer
Texas A&M University is located on prestigious Ocean Drive right on Corpus Christi Bay in the 78412 zip code area. It is a beautiful setting. The division one university has grown to over 10,000 students. As a result, housing needs are also increasing. Many students are renting apartments, town homes/condos, or houses.

Ennis Joslin Road which leads to the university from the freeway (SPID) is also in the 78412 zip code area. There are many apartment complexes and town homes located on this road or just off this road that are popular with students. There are also homes for rent in the 78412 area, but they do rent quickly because it is a desirable area. Another area growing in popularity with students is the new housing developments off of Rodd Field Road towards Oso Bay. This is located in the 78414 zip code area.

Some students and their families are choosing to purchase homes or town homes/ condos as investments. They intend to rent them or resale them once they graduate. Some are choosing to keep them as vacation homes because of the proximity to the beach.
For college students, I'm not entirely sure, but you want to stay below the Everhart road. I live near Airline and it is really quiet. Soutside area is a good area as well.