Can anyone share any info as to what neighborhoods are family friendly, we will be stationed at Tyndall AFB.?

Asked by Xoericaella, Panama City, FL Wed Jul 11, 2012

Panama City family friendly neighborhoods.

Answers

7
Christopher…, Agent, Panama City Beach, FL
Fri Jul 19, 2013
Many people who work at Tyndall live in Callaway, Panama City and Lynn Haven. You should find a good agent who can show you all of these areas and help you find the right place for you.
alprice123, Home Seller, Panama City, FL
Wed Jul 10, 2013
When are you due to PCS? I am retired military and work at Tyndall with Northrop Grumman (at least until Friday). We are relocating to Orlando. We built our home on Balboa Ave in 1996. I raised my children in this house- incidentally it is for sale (it is on panamacitymls.com- MLS Listing is 610359). It is a 20 minute drive to Tyndall. We are one block of Beach Drive. You owe it to yourself to at least take a look- we have it priced to sale. Kitchen is recently remodeled and so is master bath, Pics are on the website above. I can send more (send me an email to alprice123@yahoo.com).
jim, Other Pro, Panama City, FL
Mon Apr 15, 2013
The New North Shore area in the 32405 zip code is very safe. Lots of professional families, military, doctors, business owners, teachers and retired.
Fsufan, Home Owner, Panama City, FL
Mon Aug 13, 2012
If you don't want to live in Calloway, even though it is close to Tyndall not that far out of the way and well worth it is The Woods subdivision, The Woods III, Harrison Place (all off of Harrison Avenue and near Lynn Haven. In Lynn Haven is Mowat Highlands which is going to give you better elementary, middle and high schools.

My dad is retired Air Force and if you can't live on base these are your best choices. I would not, however live in a place where Jinks Middle School is zoned as I don't think that you would care for it. Mowat Middle School is a good school, Mosley High School, and Lynn Haven or Hiland Park Elementary schools are good. Tyndall Elementary is also a very good elementary school.
Charles Lopez, , Panama City, FL
Thu Jul 12, 2012
I retired from Tyndall in 2006 and lived here since 2002. I have helped many military families in there move to Tyndall and helped them step by step in finding what they are looking for here. Military members take care of each other I know the sacrifices you make and I you will be my first priority. I work with my wife Ruth as a military team consultant. Please don't hesitate to contact us at 850-896-7045 or 850-896-8501.
Charles and Ruth
Keller Williams Success Realty
John Shook, Agent, Panama City, FL
Thu Jul 12, 2012
Family Friendly? I'd recommend Derby Woods, College Point, or Bunker's Cove. These neighborhoods are well known for community events, and children activities. John Shook, Exit Realty American
David Smith, Agent, Panama City Beach, FL
Wed Jul 11, 2012
Hello there! If you want to find out what neighborhoods you like and do not like, the best way to do that is to drive around and visit them. I can tell you that if you are going to be stationed at Tyndall somewhere in Callaway or Cedar Grove are good places in terms of commuting as Tyndall is located far away from the main part of town. Places in Panama City and Lynn Haven are a little farther away, but are good as well, especially if you like to catch a movie every once in a while.

You can contact me at (850) 774-7338 or via email at dvesmith@gmail.com. When you or your friends are ready to buy or sell, I will be ready to help.

David Smith
Exit Realty American