Can anyone recommend a property management company in Houston Katy area? My current property manager is not working out in a bad way. Thank you.

Asked by Steve, Houston, TX Wed Nov 13, 2013

Answers

5
Robert Kandi…, Agent, Houston, TX
Thu Nov 14, 2013
Hi Steve,

I recommend you call Steve and talk to him, he is a great guy and I am sure he will be very helpful.
Empire Industries Property Management
Steve Rozenberg
T. 888-866-6727 x 701

Robert Kandiyoti
RE/MAX Real Estate Associates
robertk@remax.net
Mark McNitt, Agent, Houston, TX
Thu Nov 14, 2013
Steve,

Would highly recommend speaking with Suzy, our property manager. She is the best. In our office, this is all she does and has a very good reputation. Link to our web site with her information.

http://www.bernsteinrealty.com/property-management-1/

She handles properties for those renting out, or those that are away..but would be returning to the home and just needs someone to take care of it. Full services provided including handling of rent payments, mortgage, taxes, repairs, screening and more. 713-932-1032

Mark McNitt
m 832-567-4357
Bernstein Realty, Inc.
Jan Reed, Other Pro, Houston, TX
Thu Nov 14, 2013
Steve, we would love to help you maximize your profits- and so much, you may even buy more investment property! I guarantee you will be pleased by our innovative options! We can manage all aspects, including rent collections. We also offer a "tenant guarantee" and will replace your tenant at no cost should the original tenant default or not fulfill their obligations under the lease. Furthermore, we are the only company (we are aware of) in Houston that offers a Insurance Policy payable by the prospective tenant to insure you (the landlord) against any accidental damage to your property and/ or rent losses you incur should your tenant fail to pay your rent due to job loss (depending on the policy options YOU require your tenant to purchase). Please email me! I would love to go over some unique options for you that can really take the headache out of property management for you~ Jan Reed, Email: sales@visnova.us
Nadeem Qures…, Agent, Houston, TX
Thu Nov 14, 2013

I am currently a property manager and could assist you in the Katy area. On a home I charge approximately $60 per month. Can you tell me exactly what your management company's duties they did not perform? Or what expect of their service levels did not meet your expectations?

Please let me know if I could be of assistance - thanks,

Nadeem - Realtor

cell: 281-795-0715

email: nadeem@Qrealty.biz
Paul Hunter, Agent, Houston, TX
Wed Nov 13, 2013
Mike Rothchild Real Estate of Houston 713 826 8490