Rentals in Fairview Heights>Question Details

tiffanyalysia, Renter in Park Forest, IL

Can anyone assist me with looking for a Rental agent that is willing to work with me on finding a rental a 3bd house, I'm looking to move by?

Asked by tiffanyalysia, Park Forest, IL Sat Jan 12, 2013

May/2013. I live in Fairview Heights, I'm looking to move back to chicago area need to have a place of residence officially by mid April. Im looking for a 3bedroom house or townhouse that will accomodae a rottweiler that is trained/house broken.


Help the community by answering this question:



I would be happy to help you find something. I work with renters and buyers all the time. Please feel free to contact me via phone or email and we can discuss.

Suzanne Hamilton
Managing Broker/Owner
RE Marketing Consultants, Inc.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 14, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer