By Yourself!

Asked by Littlewaltys, Fairburn, GA Mon Apr 4, 2011

If your rental home is the lone home in the sundivison, who do you call for up keep of the abandoned homes, weeds, etc?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


davidwbrower, , Woodstock, GA
Tue Apr 5, 2011
If the homes are bank owned... eventually, when the local municipality threatens fines for code violations, they might get around to doing it. Are you saying you are a tenant and you occupy the only house in the subdivision? Must get awful quiet at night. Enjoy the privacy I guess. Always a different perspective. Call the city or county in which you live and complain. Good luck.
0 votes
Lee Taylor, Agent, Decatur, GA
Mon Apr 4, 2011
Sharyn - not in Jonesboro.

Look here, Sweet Pea - there is some legendary, transcendent quote that applies here, but I can't think of it right now.

I'll just say this - Trulia can save you.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Justin Ruzic…, Agent, Greenville, SC
Mon Apr 4, 2011
You might consider taking pride in where you live, be the leader and go mow the grass once amonth at each abandon property. Who knows you might develop a group that changes the face of a whole community by just starting at one house a month..
Web Reference:
0 votes
Sharyn Willa…, Agent, Blanchard, OK
Mon Apr 4, 2011
you may want to call the city and file a complaint
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Rentals in Union City Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more