Rentals in Plantation>Question Details

Tee It High, Renter in Plantation, FL

Best golf community in Plantation Fl? Looking for 3/2 single family home or town home with garage. Small dogs okay.

Asked by Tee It High, Plantation, FL Sun Dec 19, 2010

Being the owner of a Rental company, I am fortunate enough to have the inside track on a lot of properties both for sale and for rent that are not yet available to other Realtors, but can be rented or purchased through my company.

I have lived in Plantation all of my life (50 years) and have practiced real estate for the past 17 years. I have offices in Plantation as well as Lauderhill and can assist you in all of Broward County.

It would be my pleasure to assist you in your move.

Vivian Zeoli, Broker/Owner
Rent Now Sell Now
Hi- I live and work in Plantation. There are some options available depending on your price range. You may also want to consider Davie or Sunrise to widen your options. These 2 cities border Plantation.

I will be in the office most of the day tomorrow if you would like to take a look golf rentals that are currently available in the area.

Kindest Regards,

954-867-4798 or
Dear Tee It High,

I would suggest Lago Mar Country Club....I feel that it's the best golf club community. Are you set on living in Plantation? There aren't too many available rentals on the MLS. Please let me know, and I can set up an alert with your requirements.

Should you want to discuss different options, you can call me at 561.819.2958 or by email at

Happy Holidays!
Jen Sommers
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 26, 2010
As a golfer myself. In Plantation I play Jacaranda Country Club (2 regulation 18 hole courses) and Plantation Preserve. Both excellent, great condition, and well run. Give me a call at 954-873-7653 to discuss your townhouse needs. I'm an experienced agent with over 25 yrs in the business and a resident of Plantation for longer than that. I'll be very happy to help you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 19, 2010