Been living in apt. that is 305 sq for $950/month (water incldued) in Doral. Im a college student trying to find options, pets allowed, 950-1000

Asked by Ggabaldon, Miami, FL Tue Jul 19, 2011

Answers

11
Vivian Laino, Agent, Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Tue Jul 19, 2011
Hi GG usually Internationals are required 2 months as security deposit. For sure you are paying a high rent, I don't know the property you are living, but you should not pay more than $2.00 per sq.ft. It seems David can offer you some solutions. Good luck!
Ggabaldon, Renter, Miami, FL
Tue Jul 19, 2011
Well as an international student some of us don't really hold a social security due to the nation's laws, so credit check is a little hard to have. However, in the place I live at they requested background information from the police and did a profile check of their own with my florida drivers license.
David Landau, Agent, Coconut Grove, FL
Tue Jul 19, 2011
We specialize in off-campus student housing especially for the international students. We have a lot of experience in helping foreign students as long as they have their Visa, Passport and, having a Form I-20 will be very helpful. Call or text me at at 786-417-3533. My email is david.landau1@mac.com.
David
Nereida Figu…, Agent, Miami, FL
Tue Jul 19, 2011
Ggabaldon, I have a customer looking for a roommate and she is renting in 550 a month with utilities and wi-fi. Below is my information.
Victoria Mal…, Agent, Miami, FL
Tue Jul 19, 2011
To you - international student: there is a quick and painless solution for your rent needs - you can rent apartment (studio or one bedroom, or two bedroom apartment) in a private single family home (like I have in Sunny Isles Beach, 33160), not a condo or co-op or any other management organisation, then you do not need to go throw association and background check.
Victoria Malinovskaya
Broker,
305.335.7743 cell
wwtrealty@gmail.com
Ggabaldon, Renter, Miami, FL
Tue Jul 19, 2011
Elias Patsal…, Agent, miami, FL
Tue Jul 19, 2011
Hi there,

Please send me an email with your contact information and I will find you a nice place in the area.

Elias Patsalos
Broker Associate
Elias@YouareMiami.com
Tue Jul 19, 2011
Hello, few things you need to be prepare for:

To be able to sign a lease agreement you need to provide proof of income showing you can afford the place.
Good credit history
No criminal background, including DUI

If renting in a Rental community you may be required to pay only the first month in advance, and if renting from a private owner, you may have to pay at least First month + Security deposit.

A lease agreement is a commitment for a long term and you are liable for the term.

Are you attending FIU?
Yolande Citro, Agent, Miami, FL
Tue Jul 19, 2011
With a $ 950/1000 budget you could find a nice place. Are you planning to stay at El Doral? Would you like any other area ? Where is your university? How big is your pet ? do you have more than one.?
Let us know and I will help find a nice place for you and your pet.

Yolande Citro
305 705 9105
yolande@yolandecitro.com
Web Reference:  http://www.yolandecitro.com
Victoria Mal…, Agent, Miami, FL
Tue Jul 19, 2011
I'll be glad to find the very best property for you. Please give me specifics what area you would like to be (rent) and also how much your pet is weighting? I am sure I'll find the property you will like it and enjoy very much
Victoria Malinovskaya,
Broker
305.335.7743 cell
Teresa Sierra, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Tue Jul 19, 2011
I will be happy to help you, but I need some more information from you in order to give you the best options....
1. Do you want to stay in the Doral area?
2. What is your maximum monthly budget for rent?
3. What type of pet do you have? what breed? how much does he/she weigh?

Please answer these questions and I will be able to find the best properties to fit your requirements.

Teresa Sierra
Broker/Owner
Sierra Realty
305-528-5845