Ask a question...

Asked by Carla Decrease, Clinton Township, MI Mon Apr 16, 2012

Hello I'm looking to rent a 3 bedroom 2 bath ..I am having a problem with landlords..due to my credit..I filled chapter 7 back in august of 2010...I am moving from Michigan to California...as soon as I find a place...can some one on here help me out ?? please...I have been at my job for 21 years now, my daughter is going to college at MSU and I want to move back to California..I'm tired of the cold weather here and would like a fresh start. I have even offer to pay the first 6 months in advance. I do have 2 small dogs and a cat..Thank you,Carla

Answers

3
John Alesi, Agent, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Mon Apr 16, 2012
Some landlords will require a larger amount of a deposit when the prospective tenant has some credit issues. There are several ways to work this out and I can help you. Please email me directly or through Trulia with your requirements and budget and we'll see what we can do.

John Alesi
John@YourOCHome.com
Lori Hanson, Agent, Aliso Viejo, CA
Mon Apr 16, 2012
There is a company that will co-sign with you for a fee in order to get you into a place. Have you already lined up a job to go to once you are here? What area and what price are you looking to pay?

Lori Hanson
OC Homes Realty
estatepricing@yahoo.com
714-585-5236 Cell
DRE 01405146
Hi Lori,I am a hairstylist have been for the past 30 yrs...I have applied for my licenses in California..it takes 6 - 8 weeks to get..So I can't get hired till I have my lic there...I have taked to 20 or so shops and non of them will hire me till I have my lic there...this is one reason I was going to pay the first 6 months rent in advance...or if I have to pay the whole yr
Flag Mon Apr 16, 2012
Ingrid Ski R…, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Mon Apr 16, 2012
HI Carla,

Yes, I can help you find a place to rent.. What city are you interested in? Contact me and I will get you into a place. I do need to know your time frame as well as the maximum you want to spend.
I have done rentals/leases for over 25 years now... Talk to you in more detail soon..

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com