Are there homes for leas purchase in the area?

Asked by Steven, Cherry Hill, NJ Mon Aug 26, 2013

Answers

6
R. Eric Axel…, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Mon Aug 26, 2013
Very rare and not always in your best interest. Have you considered renting for an additional year while you work on you credit and/or save up your down payment?

Hope this helps.
Bill Rich, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Mount Laurel, NJ
Mon May 26, 2014
Lease to own options are usually always a bad deal for the buyer. Not to mention the complications that normally arise on the mortgage side which stem from the appraisal needing to have market rents match what is being collected, which never happens and the buyer losses the rent credits. Your best bet is to rent for as long as you need to and then hit the ground with down payment in hand ready to buy.
Sharon Cinko…, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Tue Aug 27, 2013
ABSOLUTELY!! Give me a call and we can explore your options.
360-904-5428
Marc Paolella, Agent, Succasunna, NJ
Mon Aug 26, 2013
No, very rare, and usually a bad idea. Rent until you can buy properly with a good down payment and high FICO score.
Jodi Schwarzl, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Mon Aug 26, 2013
Hi although there aren't many homes listed for lease purchase it is always an option to ask. Please call me and I'll be glad to discuss this further with you. Thank you,
Jodi Schwarzl
2152757301 cell
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Mon Aug 26, 2013
No, rent to own is more of an urban myth than reality. They are bad deals and so are rare - very rare. Avoid them or you will lose more.