Are there condos in Montclair mews?

Asked by Loredana Lochiatto, Clifton, NJ Wed Aug 15, 2012

Answers

6
Sharon Home Team’s answer
Sharon Home…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Wed Aug 15, 2012
Yes there are 2 townhomes and one condo. Prices are 299,000, 310,00 and 339,000. You can visit my website and search for all available condos and townhomes in Montclair in all price ranges. http://www.sharonandkarenhometeam.com

If you need further assistance or want to see any of the units it would be our pleasure to assist you.

Sharon and Karen
917-294-0356
sharonandkaren@kw.com
Carl Ben Wit…, Agent, Upper Montclair, NJ
Tue Aug 21, 2012
Here you go....
http://www.socialserve.com/dbh/ViewUnit/580979?ch=NJ&hm=…
An Affordable Housing condo, if you qualify.
Wed Aug 15, 2012
The Mews, 50 Pine St, has been selling at average of $257,000, 7% below the list prices in past 12-months. There always seem to a few for sale there. If you are looking for a nice condo, one on Greenbrook Dr, off Broad St near GR golf course, Bloomfield, a 5 room, 2 BR, 1 bath for $239,000 is about the same age as the Mews. Call me.
Carl Witzig,
Weichert Realtors,
Upper Montclair. 973 632-8593 cell.
Weichert.com for complete listings available, easy to navigate, immediate response. Or just call me.
Andrew Tisel…, Agent, clifton, NJ
Wed Aug 15, 2012
Hi Loredana

Of the 3 that are on the market the best one is $339,000 with 3bedrooms + 2.1 baths
It is move in condition.

I also have a Couple of exclusive Town home and home available within walking distance of the Mews that also has a Garage, Family room, fire places and more. All 3 bathrooms and the kitchen have been recently updated.

I'd be happy to meet you in my office for a free Buyers consultation.
Kevin Kinney, Agent, Upper Montclair, NJ
Wed Aug 15, 2012
Yes, there are currently 3 condos listed for sale in Montclair Mews. Please contact me for more info. Kjkinney@aol.com
Sloan Berman, Agent, Montclair, NJ
Wed Aug 15, 2012
Yes. These are condos but there are rentals, as well.