Are there any single family home rentals in Newburyport, MA for disabled navy veterans planning to move their in Sept., 2011?

Asked by Slambert1208, Jacksonville, FL Thu Mar 17, 2011

I am a disabled Navy veteran planning on moving to Newburyport, MA on September 1, 2011. I am on a fixed income of $1,450. monthly and am a full-time student. I need to live near the train station as I do not have a car and may be attending a university in Boston or Portsmouth. I would like to rent a single family home with one or two bedrooms and as many utilities included as possible. I have two cats that have been fixed and whose shots are up to date. Can you help me with my search?

Answers

3
Karol Flanne…, Agent, Newburyport, MA
Thu Mar 17, 2011
I would be happy to help. At this time, it is a bit early to look for rentals that far in advance. i would be happy to talk to yu further about planning for the fall rental. Feel free to contact me @ karol.flannery@raveis.com.
Kim Quintana, Agent, Haverhill, MA
Mon Jun 4, 2012
My email is Kimaquintana@aol.com, contact me and I will see what I can do for you.
Kim Quintana, Agent, Haverhill, MA
Mon Jun 4, 2012
My company does a service to Veterans called Hero Home Source. I would like to get some more information from you so I can help you. Please connect with me. What is your desired amount to spend on rent out of your fixed income?