Are there any rental agencies in Prescott that have listings for Section 8 rentals?

Asked by srjcats156, Prescott, AZ Tue Apr 30, 2013

Answers

3
Matt White, Agent, prescott, AZ
Wed May 14, 2014
Hello, and thanks for your question!

Currently, the housing Choice Voucher Program is available only in Yavapai County through the Arizona Public Housing Authority. (Prescott is in Yavapai County) The waiting list is currently closed for the state's allotment of 89 vouchers. For information on availability in other Arizona jurisdictions, contact the housing authority for that jurisdiction.

If you currently have a voucher and are moving to Yavapai County from another jurisdiction, you must first get approval from the housing authority that issued your voucher. Once you have received approval, contact the local housing authority for the area where you intend to move.
Joe SCARPIGN…, Agent, Prescott, AZ
Tue Apr 30, 2013
I am sorry, I do not work with rentals or Section eight.
thank you
Joe
Brad Bergami…, Agent, Prescott, AZ
Tue Apr 30, 2013
Not that I know of.. Most Sec 8 housing is managed in house due to the regulations.
Sandredo Apartments are the only ones I know of.
check out this sight http://www.gosection8.com/Section-8-housing-in-PRESCOTT-AZ/2…