Are there any rent to own in Stevens Point, WI?

Asked by Jrkauf, Stevens Point, WI Sun Apr 21, 2013

I am looking for a rental or rent to own home. I would like at least two bedrooms.

Thank you.

Answers

2
Bob Crane, Agent, Stevens Point, WI
Wed Sep 7, 2016
We have quiet a few rentals in Stevens Point and would be willing to sell any of them to our tenants or anyone else who is interested and qualified to buy.
Unfortunately every person who has approached me about a "Rent to Own", was not even qualified to rent a home much less buy one.
Give me a call, if you are qualified to buy I may be able to help you, if you are not then rent to own is just a path to eventual failure and loss of your home.
Nice to know you have met every individual in that situation and have suck imleccable omnipotent knowlede. If you arde not interested in dealing with rent to own,say so without the smug attitude and stick to selling.
Flag Thu Oct 5, 2017
, ,
Sun Apr 21, 2013
There are lease with option to purchase websites which may use the terms rent to own. I did a google search of rent to owns in the city you specified and this is what came up.

https://www.google.com/search?q=rent+to+own+Stevens+Point%2C…

Good Luck;

Christina Solorzano;
CEO & SR Credit Repair Specialist
Everlasting Credit Repair
Be careful with those websites, the rent to own scams are quite common, and many have wasted money that they could not afford going down that route.
Flag Wed Sep 7, 2016