Are there any nice areas in florida to live void of condos or communities with monthly fees, nitpicky associations and lots of rules?

Asked by Laura, 33458 Wed Jun 25, 2014

Answers

7
Randy and Vi…, Agent, Punta Gorda, FL
Fri Aug 15, 2014
Hi Laura,

The majority of properties are single family residence that are not in HOA communities or condo associations. If you've not already using a realtor you should find one and have them look for these properties for you. They are out there.
Tom Priester, Agent, Tequesta, FL
Thu Aug 14, 2014
Laura,

Associations will be involved for any condominium or town home and while many single family home communities have associations not all do. Many buyers will only consider homes encumbered by an association while others would only consider a property if it was not governed by one. Like we say all the time "Baskin Robbins makes 31 flavors for a reason".

No matter what type of home you are looking for you will find your selection is limited and you must have a well designed game plan or success will be difficult. You may enjoy this article we wrote a couple weeks ago enjoyable;

http://www.trulia.com/blog/tompriester/2014/07/opportunities…

We are a boutique real estate firm located in Jupiter who does business throughout Palm Beach and Martin Counties. Our passion is always focused on our clients and if we can be of service in any way just let us know.

Fins up.....

Tom Priester
Principal Broker

Paradise Sharks Real Estate
561.308.0175
tom@paradisesharks.com

http://www.paradisesharks.com
Michael DaSi…, Agent, Jupiter, FL
Thu Jul 3, 2014
Absolutely!!

In fact, there are some great areas in North Palm Beach county that offer newer construction, large lots, and no association dues. These areas are just minutes from beaches, parks, shopping, restaurants/ dining, and offer some of the best schools in the area. Did I mention golf and fishing??!!
Simply look into the Jupiter/ Palm Beach Gardens area and I'm sure that you'll be impressed.

Not only do I work here, but I live and play here!

Please let me know if I can answer any other question that you might have.

Michael DaSilva
Keller Williams Realty of Jupiter
4455 Military Trail, Suite #100, Jupiter, FL 33458
Cell: 561-602-5111 / Office: 561-427-6100 / Fax: 415-689-2860
Web: http://southflrepro.kwrealty.com
E-mail: mdasilva@kw.com
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Sun Jun 29, 2014
Absolutely.....your real estate representative will be able to assist you with this information. You are not unlike many other buyers that feel the same as you. Excessive fees, bothersome rules, and meddling neighbors are a huge concern for many buyers. Your agent will be able to help you!

Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Sun Jun 29, 2014
Of course there are.

However, if you are thinking you can establish a 'buish people' life style, you should be made aware that the cities and counties may have 'standards' that must be conformed to such as prohibition against parking dump trucks, boats and excavators in your front yard.

Sorry. If you live with other folks with whom you will be sharing resources like utilities, streets and access....THERE WILL BE RUILES. That why much of your taxes will pay for those folks driving the vehicles with the blue lights.
Henry L Kapl…, Agent, Boynton Beach, FL
Sat Jun 28, 2014
Laura, GO WEST, meaning West Palm Beach - toward the WEST SIDE. This area is mainly called Loxahatchee, FL also known as The Acreage. I've just run a custom search of all homes in this general area, The criteria I used was a simple map, with properties priced from $100,000 - $200,000 click here ->http://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bin/mainmenu.cgi?cmd=url+other/ru…

Most of these properties are on lots that start at slightly more than 1 acre! There are almost NO HOA's or CONDO's and very, very flexible with adding additions, garages, in-law apartments, parking vehicles, boats, Recreational vehicles etc. Some of the raods remain up-paved but many of the major roadways are completely paved and maintained by the county. Well water and Septic systems are more likely in this area, but typically cost effective in the long run. Let us know if we can assist...Henry
Henry L Kaplan, GRI, SRES
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson - Florida
Serving all of the South Florida Market
CENTURY 21 Tenace Realty - An award winning office!
561-427-4888 text me for fast answers!
Henry@c21Tenace.com
"24, not an hour more
Gary Hitchco…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Wed Jun 25, 2014
Yes, there are lots of single family home communities in FL that don't have HOAs.
There are areas without a lot of fees etc. If you are thinking of purchasing a house I would assume you would like the area to be well-kept. So sometimes the nitpicky association as you said are just doing their jobs. Sorry to say but keeping lawns properly landscaped and a few things around the yard in order should do it.
riley2realtor@gmail.com
Flag Sun Jun 29, 2014