Are there any lease options available?

Asked by Kristi Gully, Mon Apr 30, 2012

I am looking to move in July. We would like a rental, but would love to find a home with a lease option if available. Would any of the homes listed for sale be willing do this?

Answers

8
John Martin, Agent, Naples, FL
Fri May 11, 2012
Hello Kristixoxoxo,

We are probably one of the largest lease option providers in the area. We currently have several options available with more coming in all the time. Please feel free to give me a call: 239-246-3004 or shoot me an email: jrmartin.mig@gmail.com and let me know what your looking for in your dream house so we can check our inventory. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon

John
Blanca Contr…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Wed May 2, 2012
My colleague will have a pool home in that rental range available at the beginning of June and there is a posibility of a lease option.
Kristi Gully, Renter,
Tue May 1, 2012
Thank you all for your responses. I will take all into consideration!
J, Agent, Greensboro, NC
Mon Apr 30, 2012
I agree with Tim in a big way regarding rent/lease options to buy. If the economy has taught us anything it would be to do your home work before spending hard-earned dollars on potentially bad investments. There is an abundance of free information available to those who are willing to take the time to better understand finances/investments which typically leads in to enhancing personal wealth. Good luck to you!
Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Mon Apr 30, 2012
Some are available but be cautious as the price and terms are not always very appealing.
Frank Glaab…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Mon Apr 30, 2012
Most of the time they will be listed on the MLS description if they are willing to do a lease. The only way to be sure is to have a Realtor do the research and look it up on the MLS for you. If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks and have a great day.

Frank Glaab
Gulf Gateway Realty, Inc
239-243-6224
Frank@gulfgatewayrealty.com
http://www.ccparadise.com
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Mon Apr 30, 2012
You might find some, but not many willing to be a landlord rather than a seller. Rent to owns fall apart most of the time and never actually sell so most sellers do not want to fool with them and take the risk they will be in the same position a year later in an even worse market with a house one year older and maybe in worse shape. Just rent and buy when you can.
Craig Cunha, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Mon Apr 30, 2012
There are options for you when considering a lease option in this area. The choices are a bit more limited, but still exist. You will need to have approximately 10% of the purchase price (at a minimum) as a downpayment. Some may ask for more, but this is case-by-case. If you would like to contact me with an email address and the parameters of what you are looking for, I would be happy to send you a list of possibilities.

Craig Cunha
craig@ccunha.com