Are there any houses that would take 2 great danes and a cat near Fort Lee,VA?

Asked by ADurden, Petersburg County, VA Sun Apr 15, 2012

Answers

3
Beth Grant, , Virginia
Tue Apr 17, 2012
Contact Barry Pavasko at Long and Foster in Cilonial Heights. I just emailed him. Hopefully, if he can't help you, he can refer someone that will. Take care!
(804) 931-3150
ADurden, Renter, Petersburg County, VA
Sun Apr 15, 2012
Thank you Elizabeth for answering. All my pets have their own resumes my oldest dane is OB trained with basic and advance certificates. He also has his CGC certificate from the AKC ,my youngest is in training. I even have a resume for myself stating how cleanly my current residence is.

Last time I checked I had a good credit score I don't know what it is now, however I always pay my bills on time.

It is a very good idea about the pictures I will do that and see what happens.

Thanks again. :)
Beth Grant, , Virginia
Sun Apr 15, 2012
I am a Realtor in the Northern VA area, so I cannot help you find a home there ... BUT, I was recently working with a gal that was transferring here from Florida. She has two small female dobermans and a beagle. It is not easy to find a rental with 3 animals. But what I ended up doing was have her take pictures of how nice her home in FL looked and was kept and send that along to the listings that said they would consider pets in order to give them documentation that even with 3 animals, she kept her home nice. She had great credit and was well qualified, which also helped. So, that might help if you could something like that ... best of luck!