Are there any condo's or apts for rent that have 2 bedrooms dishwasher and washer/dryer in my price range $1400?

Asked by jenn1980cr, Staten Island, NY Wed Jan 22, 2014

I am married and have an 8 month old baby girl. We need to move back to the island to be close to family. It's so hard to find something that has everything I need. Please help if you know of a place that fits what I'm looking for!

Answers

3
tams, Renter, Staten Island, NY
Sun Mar 9, 2014
susan again from 600 Hylan Blvd. I forgot to mention that yes, it has a dishwasher in the apartment & laundry facility just right downstairs on the 1st floor in the building . Open 24 hrs. You don't even have to go outside to wash clothes, which is safe for a girl like me. Again, good luck.
tams, Renter, Staten Island, NY
Sun Mar 9, 2014
yes, I'm living in 600 Hyland Blvd & Narrows South Road. All the express buses to Manhattan & also S79 bus to Bay Ridge. I've been living here for 5 years almost & I like it very much. It's a quiet building & neighbors are friendly. You can call the Management office at (718) 531-2200. website is http://www.hylandartmouth.com. I hope this helps. Good luck in your findings.
Susan,
jdjr1966, , Staten Island, NY
Thu Jan 23, 2014
Yes, in Mariner's Harbor-check the Trulia site under houses for rent staten island