Are there any 3 bedroom, 2 bath rent -to-own condos available in this zip code.?

Asked by Hilda, 27614 Mon May 14, 2012

Answers

5
Tammie Jones, Agent, Garner, NC
Tue May 15, 2012
If it is, what price range are you looking for?
Rhonda Moore, Renter, Raleigh, NC
Tue May 15, 2012
Why is it so hard to find section 8 rentals in Raleigh ?
Because the ine that has had ir have section 8, do the rental properties so terrible, the make it hard for others. No one wants to rent to people on section 8 because they tear up the property. Not all but some.
Flag Tue May 15, 2012
Thomas Bohlm…, Agent, Rolesville, NC
Tue May 15, 2012
I have a listing coming up in a few days in that area. Give me a call.

Now Rent-to-own in gerneal is not really the best way to buy a home. There are so many better and easier ways to buy a home than rent to own.

Good Luck

Tom
Venita Peyton, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Mon May 14, 2012
Not that I know of and, if there were, you'd be socked with potentially high condo fees. Some lenders won't even loan money for some condo communities if there are too many being rented out.

One of my Sellers has a 3 bed, 2 1/2 bath in 27616 - on Perry Creek Road. She's selling so that she can get a larger place. This one has NO homeowner association dues!
Man Leete, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Mon May 14, 2012
Hello Hilda,

No rent-to-own that I specifically know of in 27614, but given today's rates and sales prices, purchase is often less expensive and a better financial decision. Although everyone's situation is different, the right lender and the right loan product can often work for borrowers who didn't think they were ready or able to buy. Let me know, and I am happy to put you in touch with a lender that can possibly help.