Are there any Realtors out there that can work with a couple with bad credit ?

Asked by Meredith Hamel, Miami, FL Wed Feb 1, 2012

We need a little help.

Answers

16
Fabiana Mall…, , Miami, FL
Thu Feb 2, 2012
Sure, I'll help you. Please call me at 954 515 2527
Meredith Ham…, Renter, Miami, FL
Wed Feb 1, 2012
Thanks everyone, we are just trying to rent. Not purchase. We are still having a difficult time.

Meredith
Robert D Hug…, Agent, Devon, PA
Wed Feb 1, 2012
Yes Meredith, there are agents willing to work with you. Choose one you are comfortable with and be totally honest so they know how to best service your current situation. Good answer below for owner finance type properties.

Good luck and hang in there,

Rob
Steve Vennem…, Agent, Pine Springs, MN
Wed Feb 1, 2012
yes search the site below for owner financed homes in florida or agent directory for a real estate agent good luck the site is below..
Gloria Rodri…, Agent, Miami, FL
Sat Jun 16, 2012
If you are trying to rent, what I have seen them request in cases of bad credit is either an additional month of security on top of the first, last and the original security (in essence, 4 months), or an additional co-signer on the lease.

In these cases, we've had to go after the rentals that have received little interest and try to hand over a written offer as soon as possible, especially when every one else has been giving verbal ones. You should avoid the properties that get multiple offers like the plague.

In essence, don't try to hide the fact, come right out and say it: "Hey, we've had some bad luck in the past, but in return, we're willing to do this..." and that could mean an extra month, another signer, or even additional rent.

The truth is always your best ally.

Good luck! ;)
G.

Gloria Rodriguez de los Reyes
Avanti Way Realty
(786) 322-9438
Nereida Figu…, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu Feb 2, 2012
I have an owner's financing listing if you want with 20% please contact me if you are interesting on it.
., , Orlando Executive Airport, Orlando, FL
Thu Feb 2, 2012
In a word, YES. I have a direct lender that will lend you money to buy a home even if you have bad credit scores (or have had a short sale or foreclosure). If you would like to learn more, call me 321-231-0833, or send me an email savecfl@yahoo.com Thanks, Mark
Alma Kee, Agent, Tampa, FL
Thu Feb 2, 2012
Hi Meredith,

If you have eviction(s) on your credit you may have some difficulty. If you have verifiable income of at least 3 times your monthly rent and possibly will need to put up an extra deposit, too, you may have luck.

Contact a local Miami Realtor.

Also be very very careful who you hand over money to because there are scammers out there that don't actually own the property and some are in foreclosure, too.

So depending on your credit issues, you may have some options. A Realtor will help.

Also try craigslist but make sure the person meets you and you verify they are the owner. Search Miami property appraiser website by address.

Alma
http://www.SoldOnTampa.com
Cira Vallejo…, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu Feb 2, 2012
Please find below the link to our website. After entering the website, simply click Property Search/MLS and enter the specific criterias(Single Family, Miami Dade County, City, List Price, etc.) that will allow you to narrow your search and view the properties that best suit your needs.

If after viewing and researching the properties you like to setup a showing appointment, simply call us at 786-318-6494 and we can begin showing you properties immediately!!! If you prefer that we search properties for you, simply let us know what criterias are important to you and we can compile an extensive listing of properties that can be easily shown by us to you.

We are firm believers in giving buyers the opportunity to appreciate the value of a property by showing them the interior of the home.

We look forward to being able to serve you in the near future. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us.

George & Cira Vallejo
Realtor Associate
Short Sale and REO Specialist
Florida Realty of Miami
Office: 305-598-5488
9415 Sunset Drive Suite 236
Miami, Fl 33173
Web: http://www.ciravallejo.com/
E-mail: vallejocira@aol.com
Web Reference:  http://www.ciravallejo.com/
Marco Torres, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu Feb 2, 2012
Hi Meredith,
You can rent even do you have a bad credit. Every case is different but a Landlord may ask you for a letter of explanation. Many people have a bad credit because of a Foreclosure or a Short Sale or Medicall Bills. Many Landords understand that people are going throuh tought times. It is important for Landlords to show that you have a stable job and good income.
Give me a call to get a good place to rent.
Marco Torres
Miami Premier Realty
(786)268-1961
Ann Ryan, Agent, Doral, FL
Wed Feb 1, 2012
Meredith, give me a call so we can discuss. I can think of one strategy that might work for you, but you'd need to be pretty flexible.
Alma Kee, Agent, Tampa, FL
Wed Feb 1, 2012
Hi Meredith,

Try a credit union to get a preapproval. Verifying your ability to obtain a mortage is your first step.

If a credit union is not able to take a chance on you then you can then try working with NACA:

http://www.NACA.com

Hope this helps.

Alma
Alma Kee
http://www.SoldOnTampa.com
Ann Ryan, Agent, Doral, FL
Wed Feb 1, 2012
Meredith, is your goal to continue renting or to get your credit improved in order to buy a house? A real estate agent is not a credit counselor, who is probably who you should begin the conversation with. If you're planning a purchase in the next 6 months, send me an e-mail and I'll refer you to a credit counseling service that offers a great guarantee.
David Carr, Agent, North Haven, CT
Wed Feb 1, 2012
If you have poor credit I suggest addressiing that issue with a mortgage preapproval from a Coldwell Banker In Houe Direct Underwriter. We can propose a plan to rebuld your credit with monthly payment plans and establishment of new credit. >>Do not make the mistake of using a debit card or paying cash for daily expenses like food/gasoline/utilities. >>Use one card a month to charge your monthly recurring expenses. >>Pay the monthly balance in full as soon as you get the bill.>>>Do not wait ubntil the due date to pay, You have already used the things you bought.... The more credit you have in relation to the amount utilized affects your FICO score. >>>>Obtain more credit and use less of it by paying off balances consistently and paying no finance charges>>WARNING!!! This method is for mature, responsible people who want to earn a good credit scoreand history through demonstrated wise use of financial resoures. >>WARNING--Do not buy implulse/sale/luxury items on credit and think you will make the minimum payment
Nereida Figu…, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Feb 1, 2012
We all are here to help public in their real estate needs.
Carlos Escam…, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Feb 1, 2012
Yes Meredith,

Please give me a call to see if I can help you with the process.
I do work in the Southwest area.

Carlos Escamilla
Realty World Exectuive Homes.
305-300-8814
Web Reference:  http://www.soldbuyrent.com