Are there any Realtors in Aurora, IL that accepts section 8? I have a very clean rental history, but I'm disabled. I need a two bedroom house.

Asked by rossiespillers76, Aurora, IL Tue Jul 9, 2013

Answers

5
Evelyn Santi…, Agent, Oswego, IL
Tue Jul 9, 2013
The homeowners are the ones that control whether they will accepted Section 8 vouchers on their rentals. I have worked with tenants that are looking for Section 8 voucher homes but it is a limited market since many landlords are not versed in the programs details and have many misconceptions on how it works.

I will be happy to send you a list of available properties that will accept the vouchers. Feel free to contact me.
Cam you send me the list of properties if you still know of any
Flag Sat Jul 15, 2017
please [ would be grateful to help us get a three bed room house my E mail adress is jonayhanabe53@yahoo.com
Flag Sat Oct 17, 2015
Hi Evelyn my name is Cassie iam looking for a three bedroom with basement. Iam currently a renter with a section 8 voucher. I've been on the program for about ten years. I currently reside in Plano in Lakewood Springs. I've been here for about almost 5 years.We need more space, so if you could can u please send me a list of properties. Oswego,Plano,Yorkville
Thanks much,
Cassie
Flag Tue Jul 16, 2013
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Tue Jul 9, 2013
Greetings Rossie,

It is the landlords that accept Sec 8, not the Realtors. Yes, there are landlords that accept Sec 8.

Do you have your Sec 8 Voucher?
How much is it for?
When are you available to move?

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions

Bill J Deligiannis
Charles Rutenberg Realty
630-788-5288
Web Reference:  http://www.BJDHOMES.com
Good Afternoon,
I'm looking to move by july 1st. Can you still assist?
Flag Tue May 13, 2014
Jolee Wooten, Renter, Aurora, IL
Thu Jan 12, 2017
I'm looking for section 8 in Aurora the amount $1245
Lisaholmesto…, Home Buyer, Brooklyn, NY
Tue Jul 12, 2016
Are there any landlords that accept section 8 in Auror,IL?
Wiltzdelyla, Renter, Dixon, IL
Thu Dec 11, 2014
Mrs. Santiago, can u please send me a list of realtors, and landlords that accept section 8 in aurora, IL.