Are their any companies or agents that show out of town people APARTMENTS?

Asked by Blewmoon, Chicago, IL Fri Sep 16, 2011

I have decided to rent, but need help finding apartments/Townhouses in nice areas. I am coming from Chicago and online searching isn't going very well. I am looking to move to Ann Arbor or Belleville. I am open to all areas close to DTW. I would love for a person to show me different apartments and areas, but I am renting not buying. Is there a program or company like this?

Answers

5
Glen Brown, Agent, Livonia, MI
Sat Sep 17, 2011
Give me a call, I would be happy to help you. ReMax Dream Properties, 734-462-3600, Glen L. Brown
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Sat Sep 17, 2011
Blewmoon,
Start with an agent. Before I became one, or bought our first home I used an agent to find some great condos to rent from private parties. Condo's are primarily owner occupied so are more stable and the owners have a greater sense of pride in the complex and their individual units.
The agent showing them to you will also provide the kind of feedback and direction you are looking for.
Alain Picard, Agent, Puyallup, WA
Sat Sep 17, 2011
Yes there are Real Estate Brokers that will show you rentals. Just call a local office and tell them what you want to do.
Blewmoon, Home Buyer, Chicago, IL
Sat Sep 17, 2011
Thank you Dan! I will search for an agent to show me some condos for rent. I was asking about apartments, more so not to show me the inside, but to show me areas where it is good to rent apartments in. Being from out of state, something may look pretty, but have a reputation for being a disaster lol.
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Fri Sep 16, 2011
Blewmoon,
Agents can help you with homes and condo's listed for rent. Apartment complexes have their own staff to show and assist people with rentals and do not usually work with an agent.