Apartment under $2000/month in Winchester or Lexington

Asked by George, Outside U.S. Mon Mar 11, 2013

I am planning to relocate back to Boston in Aug. I will come back and start to look for an apartment at the end of May. Is Is it possible to sign a lease in May and put the lease effective starting Aug.1? Thanks.

Answers

1
Nicole Allen, Agent, Brockton, MA
Mon Mar 11, 2013
It is possible and common, especially, if there is an existing lease that is expiring late Spring, early, Summer. I'd advise you to begin your search now, to get an idea of what you're looking for. Also bear in mind that some property owners are looking for someone to occupy within 30 days of the received deposit.
Nicole, thanks for the quick reply. Since I have never been in Winchester before, I really want to spend several days in town to check out the apartments in May before I make a decision. I am very concern about the apartments with existing lease because I can not even take a look at the units.
Flag Tue Mar 12, 2013