Anyone know of a decent price under a 1,000 a month for a rent house condo even another apt. if have to close to Alden Bridge shopping center????

Asked by Briana Branch, Spring, TX Wed Jun 19, 2013

recent change in plan has put me in a tough situation, single mom of a 6 year old was trying to keep her at bear branch elem but willing to change just have to be close to work in the alden bridge shopping center in the woodlands,tx because of having to be there at 6:40am and daughter school or even before school care does not open before 630 maybe 6 at some but they will have to be near some kind of before/after school care that can transport her. Need all the help I can get especially when the kind of move is unexpected and apt lease up july 26 and cant afford what rent will be if resign.

Answers

2
Debmccat, Home Buyer, The Woodlands, TX
Sat Aug 10, 2013
Are you still looking for housing in this area?
Suzanne Lenf…, Agent, The Woodlands, TX
Wed Jun 19, 2013
Hi Briana,

I would be happy to help you if you want to give me a call. My direct number is: 832-567-5094.

Suzie Lenfant
Keller Williams Realty The Woodlands
I have someone already looking for me but he having a hard time getting him to understand where I really need to be close to, and time running out could always use more help!!! ill give you a call tomorrow if that's okay? my number is 832-512-9588 if you would llike to contact me
Flag Sat Jun 22, 2013