Any recommendations regarding the area to rent ?

Asked by Challenqing1, Rochester, NY Mon Feb 11, 2013

Hello, I will move to Philly to work in the temple university in June. I am looking for a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment or duplex to rent. My colleagues recommend several places like Manayunk, Elkins park, Roxberough, Coshhocken, and lower main line area. I have a budget arround 1600 per month and kind of like suburb layout. So far I fund Manayunk and Elkins park are relatively easier for me to drive to temple everyday. But I am quite open to any suggestions. If you could give some advice, I will highly appreciate it. Thanks

Answers

2
Sheri Curci, Agent, Newtown, PA
Tue Feb 12, 2013
Good Morning,
I see that travel time is a concern for you?
We have helped many new comers and folks coming back to your areas of Interest.

With today's banking restrictions on Buyers..... the Buyers now are turning into Renters which in turn.....tightens up available Rentals. ( Lets hope some good news comes out of the State of the Union Address tonight)?

So.... there are Rentals available.... and we have a site that has more real time rentals available for you to search.

Just fill in your search criteria and give us a call on when you want to view the Rentals. Its a pretty easy site to Navigate through.

All the Best John Curci RE/MAX 215-757-2889
Michael Solo…, Agent, Huntingdon Valley, PA
Tue Feb 12, 2013
Call me for more info

Michael Solomon
Realty Mark Associates
2154212121