Ross, Renter in Brooklyn, NY

Any places near LAX for someone who doesn't make a whole lot of money? I work the ramp and am moving to LA, looking to spend up to $950/month

Asked by Ross, Brooklyn, NY Wed Mar 13, 2013

Answers

5
SERGEY FEDNOV…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Wed Mar 13, 2013
You may want to consider El Segundo, Hawthorne, Inglewood maybe Compton.

Hope this will help you!
carlos parra…, Other Pro, Monrovia, CA
Thu Mar 14, 2013
Even coming from Brooklyn, its a sticker shock at the prices here for what you get.
Dorene Slavi…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Thu Mar 14, 2013
Dear Ross,
The area around LAX is reasonable compared to other Los Angeles areas. It's called Westchester. Inglewood is also a good place to check for Rentals. You can join a Rental Service called Westside Rentals that may help you out. The website for that is http://www.westsiderentals.com. Craigslist Los Angeles also has listings but you have to be very careful with those.

Best of Luck to you!
Tony Norohian, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Thu Mar 14, 2013
Ross,
I just did a quick check for you and there seems to be 90 something listings available at your price range. We would obviously need to refine this but send me an email with some more specific perimeters and I think I can help you.

Tony Nrohian
Tony@investorchoice-realty.com
Ross, Renter, Brooklyn, NY
Thu Mar 14, 2013
I'm not going to live in Compton. I am looking in Inglewood and Hawthorne. I don't wanna fear fro my safety or that of my belongings, such as they are.