Rentals in Deland>Question Details

judithannes2, Renter in Deland, FL

Any ideas on rentals for a single senior man with his income based on his SSI?

Asked by judithannes2, Deland, FL Sun Mar 24, 2013

We want to relocate him from Pa. He is very independant, neat, still works PT, and drives his own car. He would need to be (incomewise) around $600 WITH UTILITIES. We will help however we can. (we live in Deland)
Thank! Judith Y.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Deland

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Volusia County > Deland > Rentals in Deland > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer